VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 2 - Metal Masher & Poison Spider + CODE 1

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I love hearing serious Jeep people talk about a really cool build.

A bunch of really great Jeeps and Jeepers enjoying a great time. Thanks for letting us watch.

JKMW3

New to California

Great video as expected - Love the Code 1, not sure I'll ever own a bucket that big to put on my list.

Taz81

Another awesome video. Glad found a solution so to speak about the transmission. And it happened in a safest spot so nobody got hurt. Remember, Shiny Side Up!! Don't need to see Turtle Mode happening.

WranglerAz

I think it is nice to watch Jeep videos with a good mix of trail, nature and music. Watching the few trail mishaps was interesting, since I have had the same issues, and its an opportunity to learn from.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
As my Jeep sits in the driveway with a control arm dangling underneath attached with zip ties, I watched this video and couldn’t stop smiling. It makes me realize that even with minor set backs like this, getting out in my Jeep and being with friends has become my new passion. It’s the wayalife videos that shaped my vision of what it all could be like and this one for some reason takes me right back to when I was only wishing I had a Jeep. It never gets old and always feels new. It’s definitely more than just a Jeep. It’s a wayalife.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Great Part Two of the series...slickrock, which really is a misnomer since it usually offers great traction, really becomes slick when it's wet and muddy, & your tires are wet also...

I've always opted for manual shifting in both the Brute & JK6 when in 4lo in order to control rpms...especially during hill climbs. Apparently in the JL it is a prerequisite...have you had any feedback from your Jeep contacts in regard to both yours & Tonys experience with the throttle glitch?

Lastly, Code 1 is an outstanding rig...I absolutely love what they've done to the body and top...

pop2tu

Great video. I wonder if any of the tuning companies will try and make a program to fix the issue. CODE1 is a beast. Thank you for sharing with us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
A thought on the cutoff......being that in manual it doesn't do it wouldn't that come from torque protection of sorts in full auto mode. (In that case paddles should be on the steering wheel to keep both hands on the wheel when climbing etc.) If there is a governor or protection maybe it can be turned off with a little software tinkering......:thinking::thinking:

The BAD Influence

Great video. Thanks Eddie. Always great when the wife can get you over the obstacle. "Well son of a bitch".
When is the CODE 1 giveaway?

Fred WS

Just Copy and Pasting from my YouTube comment.....

"Gotta admit... Cindy cleaning up when you were Stuck was pretty Cool! She seemed pretty Humble...
Nice to know in the Future if Stuck, you have the Tow Strap, the Winch, and when really Stuck.... Cindy! "

PS Awesome Video again... Really looking forward the next one! :)

PS PS There was a Video of the JL going to Neutral when it was parked super close to another Vehicle
(Collision Avoidance System? ), and the only way they could move it was to put it in Low? Wondering if at
the Angles you were at if the System detected the Rocks as a Threat! :)

RockingK

Well done 👍

Another great video showing us the ability of another great chapter in Jeep history. Thank you for doing these videos, they really help me experience the new JL before I order mine with the diesel. I have revised my build sheet so many times, seeing what works and what could be done differently. Great to see Dynatrac’s Code 1 up close. Figuring out the manual mode should help everyone avoid what could lead to a catastrophic issue, thanks👍.

Top Bottom