Et Tu, Brute?...Part Deux

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Wow that is an awesome setup! I'm not much for camping these days but with a setup like that I could see myself starting again. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I’m kind of thinking something like this for the JT, with an aluminum attachment that will clamp on and extend to the back of the bed when I need it for camping. I can’t see myself with a full bed rack all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m thinking about doing the exact same thing right now...designing some clamp on tubing to get a small RTT and fly rod tubes onto the existing bed cage. When I designed this cage originally, I made sure to make the cage removable without cutting to be able to remove the bed if necessary...I toyed with the idea of building a “camping rack” that would bolt into the same attachment points, but I really don’t have the room to hoist off the original rack and store it...

Brute

Hooked
Your just as bad as Eddie in influencing me. Every time I see your camping trip pics I start cruising the RTT & trailer sites. I always seem to end up on the Bean Trailer site :daydream:

I still love to camp, whether it’s on the trail, fishing or just plain camping...but the older I get, the more comfort I require...

Brute

Hooked
Mounted my rod tubes from Denver Outfitters onto the trailer...

Attachments

• 3BC8888C-8B8A-4386-8753-38A3A1AC2345.jpg
    3BC8888C-8B8A-4386-8753-38A3A1AC2345.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 114

Brute

Hooked
Waiting for my bud to email them to me...the Kokanee were in full spawn mode...hooked several 20”+ bows & cuts...and the the place is insane beautiful...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Waiting for my bud to email them to me...the Kokanee were in full spawn mode...hooked several 20”+ bows & cuts...and the the place is insane beautiful...

Can’t wait to see them. I’ll get out there someday

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Spillway below Anderson Ranch Dam

Attachments

• 3AF38C61-6EB9-411F-81B9-123889F1BB40.jpg
    3AF38C61-6EB9-411F-81B9-123889F1BB40.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom