Just a group of apathetic losers. Great way to run a forum.

longarmwj

Good, and damn you guys just really don't care. Just a group of apathetic losers:grayno:

I think you have us mixed up with your beloved JKO.

There's a reason that JKO is only a few letters shy of "Jerk Offs". It represents the fact that y'all are jerk offs, while the missing letters are proper representation of the missing chromosomes that y'all lack :yup:

If you don't like how the forum is run, then you can hippity hoppity get the fuck off the property.

A.J.

Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.):D There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work:cheesy:

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.

It’s pretty simple really. The question of integrity comes in where companies basically try to use the forum to get free advertising (pimping) for their products. That and Eddie having the integrity to choose not to endorse products and/or vendors that have proven to have a lack of integrity or poorly built parts that break. The rest is just guys giving each other shit. Try not to take it personally. Buy what you want to buy. It’s your $ and your Jeep. By the same token though this is Eddies forum and he will support or denounce whoever he wants and as he sees fit. It’s ok to have an opinion just understand others may not share it and try not to be too defensive if people disagree with you. Buy what you want and prove it on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s pretty simple really. The question of integrity comes in where companies basically try to use the forum to get free advertising (pimping) for their products. That and Eddie having the integrity to choose not to endorse products and/or vendors that have proven to have a lack of integrity or poorly built parts that break. The rest is just guys giving each other shit. Try not to take it personally. Buy what you want to buy. It’s your $ and your Jeep. By the same token though this is Eddies forum and he will support or denounce whoever he wants and as he sees fit. It’s ok to have an opinion just understand others may not share it and try not to be too defensive if people disagree with you. Buy what you want and prove it on the trail.

Finally, someone who can communicate without throwing around insults. See you out on the trail

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys.

Cool. So, now that you've established that, I would be grateful if you could please leave and spend more of your time on your other forums. No hate here and I'm asking as politely as I can.

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.

Again, nobody is asking you to like or even agree with how I choose to run my forum. If you don't like it, I would encourage you to start your own and run it however you see fit.

kellyk

Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.):D There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work:cheesy:

I’m relatively new to the site and will say that I looked at other forums and found this one to really good. I’ve learned more about my Jeep and have had several great suggestions about the build I’m about to start. These folks on this site may not be perfect but who is. They have been great to me and nothing but friendly. I don’t understand why people want to constantly go somewhere and just stir the pot. Maybe you should try a little positivity in your life and stop all the negative cramp.

Lojo

I’m relatively new to the site and will say that I looked at other forums and found this one to really good. I’ve learned more about my Jeep and have had several great suggestions about the build I’m about to start. These folks on this site may not be perfect but who is. They have been great to me and nothing but friendly. I don’t understand why people want to constantly go somewhere and just stir the pot. Maybe you should try a little positivity in your life and stop all the negative cramp.

Could not have said it better!!!

jdofmemi

Great post here☝️

I still consider myself new here as well, and after checking out a lot of Jeep forums, I settled on Wayalife for my online Jeep family.

While some here can be course to people who don't follow the rules, if you simply choose to show respect while participating, you will be welcomed.

I have found that this site has better, accurate information without sorting through loads of crap and wondering if you are getting true info or sponsered BS.

The tech info is first rate, and plenty of good people to help through any problem.

As far as vendors, there are some who may have decent products, but sneaking and lying to try to promote their stuff while skirting the rules is not an acceptable way to do business. Some may choose to overlook that, but the group here does not, as respect and honesty are valued.

This is a site to become part of the Jeep family, and "Wayalife".

If you just want to post once and sell stuff, there is a site called Craigslist for that.

If you just want to stir up shit, count on being called out and shown the door

Could not have said it better!!!

Great post here☝️

I still consider myself new here as well, and after checking out a lot of Jeep forums, I settled on Wayalife for my online Jeep family.

While some here can be course to people who don't follow the rules, if you simply choose to show respect while participating, you will be welcomed.

I have found that this site has better, accurate information without sorting through loads of crap and wondering if you are getting true info or sponsered BS.

The tech info is first rate, and plenty of good people to help through any problem.

As far as vendors, there are some who may have decent products, but sneaking and lying to try to promote their stuff while skirting the rules is not an acceptable way to do business. Some may choose to overlook that, but the group here does not, as respect and honesty are valued.

This is a site to become part of the Jeep family, and "Wayalife".

If you just want to post once and sell stuff, there is a site called Craigslist for that.

If you just want to stir up shit, count on being called out and shown the door

Let's remember how this all started boys and girls. Being helpful, I recommended a "banned" brand and was then insulted by longarmwj or whatever his name is, I then gave it right back to him and all of the wayalife little minions swarm me for insulting a "core member" and suggesting a brand they were told wasn't any good. Give me a break:naw:

Trail JK

Let's remember how this all started boys and girls. Being helpful, I recommended a "banned" brand and was then insulted by longarmwj or whatever his name is, I then gave it right back to him and all of the wayalife little minions swarm me for insulting a "core member" and suggesting a brand they were told wasn't any good. Give me a break:naw:

I’ll just leave this here for you. [emoji445]
IMG_7045.JPG

GTJeeper

I’m seeing quite a bit of whining and continual posting for someone who clearly has a problem with this site...

As others stated they may not like a certain brand/product because they don’t feel it works well, the company values are poor, or various other reasons. If you feel any of those are true, there’s this wild idea of not using it anymore. Crazy right. So go on ahead, don’t use wayalife anymore...

You said you were trying to be helpful so we’re all being helpful in return and encouraging you to leave.

Brute

Hooked
Wait a minute...you mean there are other Jeep forums?...to be completely honest, I've never been on another forum (unless you count the JL one)...it's too time consuming to even consider spending time on another site. Several years ago I was doing a YouTube search for a particular trail that I wanted to run, and I found these great videos of trail runs by Wayalife...met a bunch of cool, like minded people that enjoyed the off road life (not you Overlander...hehe). I don't fully understand the angst and animosity some people seem to spout on social media; it's simply not time well spent. I have met Eddie & Cindy...they are down to earth decent folk...life is way too short to not enjoy it.

kellyk

No one is bagging on your thoughts of the product. However, it is simple and plain. There are rules for this forum and the guy broke them after being politely asked not too, he continued and was kicked out. If you want to support someone or some company that obviously has no moral compass and believes they can do whatever they would like to without repercussions that is your right, but it is also Eddie’s right to boot him for rules violations. RESPECT is earned and not given. Thank Eddie for standing up and enforcing the rules.

Top Bottom