MOAB March 30-April 6 2019

jdofmemi

I don't know this far ahead if I can make it, but if I can I would love to experience Moab with the good folks here.

Since I won't be able to plan ahead, I will probably have to camp somewhere.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I might be interested in coming over and joining. I just need to figure out housing thats not crazy expensive.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Cool. Hope you guys can make it.

I stayed at the Moab KOA earlier this year. They have little cabins that aren’t too expensive. They don’t really have kitchens though, so eating out starts to add up .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Cool. Hope you guys can make it.

I stayed at the Moab KOA earlier this year. They have little cabins that aren’t too expensive. They don’t really have kitchens though, so eating out starts to add up .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I've been many times, so I've stayed at the cheap and not-cheap options. I'm trying to wrangle some other folks from Denver to join me so we can make it cheaper. So far slimebones has said he was interested. Working on a few others.

Slimebones

Yeah I've been many times, so I've stayed at the cheap and not-cheap options. I'm trying to wrangle some other folks from Denver to join me so we can make it cheaper. So far slimebones has said he was interested. Working on a few others.

I see what you did there with "wrangle". Anxious to make this work.

Ajkaz

I'm definitely interested in joining this run, always wanted to go to MOAB. Anyone want to split up a 3-4 bedroom AirBnB House?

Top Bottom