Caught the Bug
Current thoughts on trail selection, in no particular order:

Cliffhanger
Moab Rim
Metal Masher
Seven Mile Rim
Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Golden Spike
Kane Creek (if no recent rain)
Behind the Rocks (alternative to Kane Creek)

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked

Cliffhanger
Moab Rim
Metal Masher
Seven Mile Rim

Thoughts?

Good trail selection...I always try to run Flat Iron Mesa when I go...while it's not as difficult as some of the others on your list, it still is one on my favorite trails...

I wish I was going with you guys and not during EJS...

A.J.

Cliffhanger
Moab Rim
Metal Masher
Seven Mile Rim

Thoughts?

They all look good to me. Since I’ve never been there. [emoji16]

fiend

Caught the Bug
Good trail selection...I always try to run Flat Iron Mesa when I go...while it's not as difficult as some of the others on your list, it still is one on my favorite trails...

I wish I was going with you guys and not during EJS...

Ed, you should do both our trip and EJS!

I will check out Flat Iron Mesa. The trick will be fitting in a bunch of good trails without feeling too rushed.

Slimebones

Wife was wondering if any other spouses are joining on this trip. Might still be able to make this happen. What say you?

Slimebones

My wife will be joining. We're still a 95%, trying to firm up the details with work this week.

Cool. My wife will be glad to hear there are some other girls around, as she gets really bored with all the Jeep chatter always present. I need to finalize things this week.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I’m a little late to the game but I’d love to join you guys on this trip. I’m looking at my work schedule and trying to figure out if I can swing it. Trail list looks awesome. I’ve never done cliffhanger before but familiar with all the other ones mentioned. Metal masher is one of my favorites.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’m a little late to the game but I’d love to join you guys on this trip. I’m looking at my work schedule and trying to figure out if I can swing it. Trail list looks awesome. I’ve never done cliffhanger before but familiar with all the other ones mentioned. Metal masher is one of my favorites.

Absolutely. Welcome aboard!

Ajkaz

Sorry guys, we now have a trade show in San Diego that week. I'll have to bail. Hoping I may be able to push my week to EJS and at least see Moab.

Slimebones

If you still have room for another, my wife and I would like to join in on the fun. Probably just six days though.

Slimebones

Assuming you will be running Seven Mile Rim as a warm up trail on Sunday the 31st, as mentioned in your first post, and due to the fact I have run it the last couple times I have been out there, I will be arriving that day and will be ready to go on Monday the 1st. Interested in what you say about Wipe Out Hill at the end of Seven Mile Rim trail. The suggested trail itinerary is awesome. Won't be long now. Good Times!

Top Bottom