MOAB March 30-April 6 2019

fiend

Caught the Bug
Assuming you will be running Seven Mile Rim as a warm up trail on Sunday the 31st, as mentioned in your first post, and due to the fact I have run it the last couple times I have been out there, I will be arriving that day and will be ready to go on Monday the 1st. Interested in what you say about Wipe Out Hill at the end of Seven Mile Rim trail. The suggested trail itinerary is awesome. Won't be long now. Good Times!

Seven Mile Rim on Sunday was the thought, yes.

It should be an awesome trip.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Time is quickly approaching, is everyone still on board? Getting excited now. Never been out there in the spring before.

MericaMade

Good looking out on buying alcohol before getting into Utah.

Hey on a side note I'm thinking about flat towing my Jeep out to Moab. On a 2017 will flat towing add mileage on the odometer of the jeep?

Buster3479

Not bringing beer. This time I'll have room for a sealed bottle of Woodford Reserve and some glasses to share.

Finishing up a lot of prep work and maintenance. Barring any unforeseen catastrophes, Christie and I are in. We booked the Best Western for the first night, and a plain cabin at the KOA for the rest of our stay. Can't wait to see you all again!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Not bringing beer. This time I'll have room for a sealed bottle of Woodford Reserve and some glasses to share.

Finishing up a lot of prep work and maintenance. Barring any unforeseen catastrophes, Christie and I are in. We booked the Best Western for the first night, and a plain cabin at the KOA for the rest of our stay. Can't wait to see you all again!

Awesome! Have fun out there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Anita and I will be rolling in on Sunday the 31st, afternoon, and leaving on Saturday the 6th. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Top Bottom