MOAB March 30-April 6 2019

Okay, in anticipation of being able to go I booked a room. I may have to cancel if I end up having to work but for now I'm planning on going:rock:

Will be driving out on the April 2nd with a few other friends. Never been to MOAB so what trails do you guys say are a must see and do's? My plan is to hook up with a few of you guys but just in case would like to look and see a few trails in advance.

Will be driving out on the April 2nd with a few other friends. Never been to MOAB so what trails do you guys say are a must see and do's? My plan is to hook up with a few of you guys but just in case would like to look and see a few trails in advance.

Get the Charles Wells / Funtreks book. It lists many trails, categorizes them by difficulty, provides mileage and GPS coordinates, etc. without knowing your rig, capabilities, and interests, it’s hard to make recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Get the Charles Wells / Funtreks book. It lists many trails, categorizes them by difficulty, provides mileage and GPS coordinates, etc. without knowing your rig, capabilities, and interests, it’s hard to make recommendations.

2X^. Sound advise. Great book for reference. I believe there is also an app.

2X^. Sound advise. Great book for reference. I believe there is also an app.
Thank you both. I'll go check it out now.

Last edited:
Looks like I’ll be arriving Saturday evening and I’ll be able to join you guys for Sunday before heading home. Just started a new job and they aren’t super excited about me taking a whole week off lol. What trail/trails do you guys have planned for Sunday?

Looks like I’ll be arriving Saturday evening and I’ll be able to join you guys for Sunday before heading home. Just started a new job and they aren’t super excited about me taking a whole week off lol. What trail/trails do you guys have planned for Sunday?

I listed some in the first post that I’d like to run during the week, but I don’t think there’s a particular schedule. Whatever the group consensus is ....

I listed some in the first post that I’d like to run during the week, but I don’t think there’s a particular schedule. Whatever the group consensus is ....

Sounds great. Wish we could stay for the entire week. But I’ll take what I can get. Looking forward to getting out with you and the rest of the gang. Hopefully Don can make it.

Top Bottom