MOAB March 30-April 6 2019

Slimebones

I listed some in the first post that I’d like to run during the week, but I don’t think there’s a particular schedule. Whatever the group consensus is ....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I personally have run a few of these trails, and look forward to running any or all of the mentioned trails in the first post. Will arrive Sunday and be anxious to go on Monday. Sorry I will miss meeting you ResurectionJK. Hope that the rest of y'all show.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Didn't remember I had committed to this until Fiend messaged me... New OSS job limits what I have the time to do. I hate bailing on you guys but I'll be on one soon. I can't fight the itch to head east for long.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Time is quickly approaching, is everyone still on board? Getting excited now. Never been out there in the spring before.

Spring is great, you’re going to love it. Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to make this trip. It was wishful thinking to squeeze this trip in while I’ve got two jobs going at the moment. Be safe on the trails and have fun. Hope to meet up with some of you guys on another run.

MericaMade

So, I got the GPX files for what seems to be all the trails in MOAB and wow there is a lot. So, now its time to decide which one to hit first :). What are some of your guys plans next week on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th?

fiend

Caught the Bug
So, I got the GPX files for what seems to be all the trails in MOAB and wow there is a lot. So, now its time to decide which one to hit first :). What are some of your guys plans next week on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th?

Haven’t settled on that yet. Will be running Cliffhanger on Sunday the 31st. Open after that. When do you get in?

JKNomad

Heads up! Not only is it the Jeep safari, but many of the local districts will be out on Spring Break next week (I'm a teacher, 3 hours north). I'll be headed down with my family tomorrow (29th) and leaving Tuesday, April 2nd. My vehicle isn't quite ready for Cliffhanger or other, more challenging rides, but I'm up for meeting with folks who want to do less technical rides!

fiend

Caught the Bug
Heads up! Not only is it the Jeep safari, but many of the local districts will be out on Spring Break next week (I'm a teacher, 3 hours north). I'll be headed down with my family tomorrow (29th) and leaving Tuesday, April 2nd. My vehicle isn't quite ready for Cliffhanger or other, more challenging rides, but I'm up for meeting with folks who want to do less technical rides!

EJS is April 13-21.

Maybe we will see a bunch of happy teachers and students on break next week.

Top Bottom