2017 SEMA R1 Concepts - The Jeff Yurk Gofundme Funded Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that there's such a lack of information and that you seem to be posting up a lot of misinformation, I started to do some digging and found that Ridged went to bat for you. Although, according to their website, you were needing "$100k in less than 30 days".

rigid.jpg

http://www.rigidlife.com/grapplerjk-military-support/

This is confusing to me being that you said, and I quote,

We ended up needing to pay off the house to not have to rebuild and the difference between what we had in savings was around 20k, which is what the fund was started for.

When we sold the land itself months later we spend the next two years donating to various charities until we have given back 150% ($30k) of what was given to us.

Maybe it's just me but this kinda leaves me wondering why there was a $70k discrepancy. Also, I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't odd that a month later, the exact time you needed, you posted up a new axle for your daily driver and then supposedly spent the next to years "donating to various charities".

JAGS

Hooked
2017 SEMA R1 Concepts Gofundme Funded Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

How convenient to have a family member set up a "fund" so that the money given to you could be given out to "various charities" instead of just going back to the 2 people that 90%+ of the funds originated from.

Kinda hard to know what is true when a lack of information is followed up with blatant misinformation.

If I gave money to a friend because of a hardship and he in turn donated that money to a charity because he no longer needed it (or worse off built his Jeep)....he would not be my friend much longer.

When I care for my friends, that is a gift. When I donate time/money to charity, that is a donation. "Donations" are tax deductible and the hell if someone else gets a write off on my hard earned dime!!!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Also, I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't odd that a month later, the exact time you needed, you posted up a new axle for your daily driver and then supposedly spent the next to years "donating to various charities".

I'm confused by this whole thing a little, too. He said that UD axle isn't his in the post above, but at some point around the same time frame on instragram he posted that he had sold 2 UD60s due to replacing them with ProRocks. Whole fucking thing is odd. Oh well.

234234324234233342.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm confused by this whole thing a little, too. He said that UD axle isn't his in the post above, but at some point around the same time frame on instragram he posted that he had sold 2 UD60s due to replacing them with ProRocks. Whole fucking thing is odd. Oh well.

View attachment 283313

Wait, what??? :ahhh-what: So, in spite of what Jeff Yurk was trying to suggest, that somehow the axle he posted up wasn't his, turns out it was in fact very much his and he sold them to buy a more expensive set ProRocks! You know, because his house burned down and had a "new situation" come up. :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
This is going to shit. "Can we get back to talking about brakes," said R1 Concepts. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is going to shit. "Can we get back to talking about brakes," said R1 Concepts. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You mean all this gofundme shit doesn't make you want to buy their brakes? :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

This whole thing is totally fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Rockstargarage seems to be the center of the BS, there's defently something going on there cornering the social media and making a "friend group" that aren't sponsored. But I do need some new brakes so maybe I'll start using that hashtag and get hooked up [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Seems I’ve been doing it wrong all these years, paying for home owners insurance? How is this even a thing?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This whole thing is totally fucked.

I'm not sure what you mean. The only thing Jeff Yurk did was publicly wear his military service and his misfortunes on his shirt sleeve so that he could panhandle for money. I mean, god forbid he'd have to work with what he had and sell his Jeep if needed! Thanks to his "new situation", he was able to pay off his house AND build up his Jeep with an expensive set of axles and he did say that money he made from the sale was given to "various charities" so it has to be true. Of course, it'd make no sense at all for him to just give the money back to the people who generously gave it to him in the first place. And, in case you missed it, we're the ones who were stupid to even think that the axle he posted up was even his. Duh!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sorry, been busy. Let me see if I have this straight (presented as a limerick for your reading enjoyment).

You underinsured your house because you are cheap;
Then you used Gofundme to scam a new Jeep.
You claim you made donations to charity;
But won't provide clarity,
The bullshit with you is deep!

EAT A BOWL OF DONKEY DICKS!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Sorry, been busy. Let me see if I have this straight (presented as a limerick for your reading enjoyment).

LMAO!!! [emoji23]

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
This is really disturbing to say the least. I would say I'm surprised but people taking advantage of people who are being generous isn't new. Hello greed! Would have made sense to cut off the fund when you had the amount you needed and to give back to the people that gave it to you in the first place, even if it wasn't the whole amount. Took advantage of good people for your own gain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

Someone’s hitting the sauce earlier 🥃🥃🥃

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I know, right? Clearly, I have a lot to learn.

Give Hillary Clinton a call, she can guide through this hole mess. She's got plenty of experience.

Honestly, do we all believe that the failed politicians ever give back those donations? They also supposedly "give to charities" but really, is the FCC going to check on this guy? Meanwhile, maybe someone will look into this and notify gofundme.com/safety and review their Fraud policy. Maybe.

But again, I am not saying that anyone committed fraud. Not at all. Nope.. nothing to see here folks. Move along.

longarmwj

Ya know, there is the great foundation called the EatAKok foundation. Grappler should look into it.

Those goddamn Georgia boys :naw:

Top Bottom