rubicon trail for sale

Bearjew1

i at 1 time liked jeep jamboree on FB.i see they made a post on the fact that the public can now buy a piece of the rubicon trail.am i the only one who seen that and how awesome would that be:thumb:

Spartan

i at 1 time liked jeep jamboree on FB.i see they made a post on the fact that the public can now buy a piece of the rubicon trail.am i the only one who seen that and how awesome would that be:thumb:

Is this for real? That would be awesome as long as people the want to keep it open for Jeep use buy it.

Bearjew1

Jeep Jamboree
BECOME AN OWNER OF THE WORLD FAMOUS RUBICON TRAIL!

Be part of a rare opportunity!

Become a part owner of the historic and beautiful Rubicon Soda Springs. Rarely available share of Rubicon Soda Springs available to the public for purchase.

The Rubicon Soda Springs partnership was formed in 1985. It's goal was to ensure the Rubicon Trail would remain open to the off-road community into perpetuity, and keep the property in private hands. The property was and is zoned TPZ and we will make every effort to keep it that way.

Today, Rubicon Soda Springs, Inc. (RSSI) is a California corporation and governs the 400+ acres collectively known as Rubicon Springs. The share in question is one of twenty as originally issued. More information is available from the Trustee:

Rubiconshare@yahoo.com or at (510) 255-2611.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Trail Bud looked into this seriously and talked to one of the owners. It's not all that's it's cracked up to be. Hopefully he'll chime in on this.

Skirmish

I'll sell you "shares" in some ocean front property in beautiful Las Vegas. Send me some money and I'll print anything you want on the shares.

Top Bottom