Never forget

Millerj87

I was 14 yrs old I remember watching on tv in middle school

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

matt08jk

I cannot believe it has been 12 years. Thank you to everyone who served that day and the days since.

Rollincoal420

I was at ft story in va doing training when they stopped us. Brought us to the chow hall and ha the news on. We watched the second plane hit the second tower live. It was very surreal to sit there and witch it go down. Needless to say, they stopped the rest of our week of training and we shipped back to Ft. Eustis

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

msk466

I was a proud member of the NYPD, that day..I was there and a piece of me died that morning..

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I was in only my 2nd year of the fire service, I will always remember every detail of that day as if it were yesterday. Please never forget that day.
🇺🇸➰

Rollincoal420

I was a proud member of the NYPD, that day..I was there and a piece of me died that morning..

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was in Iraq within 6 months, and I still couldn't imagine going through what you did. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

crowrb29

I was still it school. I remember they stopped us and brought us all together. It was on tv and no one could believe what was happening. That whole week after was so surreal. Like life wasn't really happening.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i still remeber that day. i was 11 and sitting in homeroom when we heard we were heading home early from school. i just remember sitting at home and not knowing what was going on.

Thank you to all that were there, those that have gone over seas, :thankyou: and im sorry for those of you that lost loved ones. :grouphug::tearsdrip:

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

bl17z90

I was in history class when a dark page was added to the history books.

Never forget.

Thank you to all who have served.

AAAAC1aRA2wAAAAAANk6lQ.jpg

seanb123

Showing how young I am but was in 3rd grade a surreal feeling having not a clue what's going on but hearing that "the would is going to change"

miguel250r

I was getting ready for school in 6th grade will never forget that morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cajun JK

I was at Wilford Hall Medical Center at Lackland AFB waiting for a retirement physical, and was watching the news. Sat there for two hours watching it on tv.

FrankenJeeper

Was in school and my parents came and picked me up. It wasn't until I got home before I knew what had happened.

Thank you to all fireman, police, servicemen, volunteers involved in 9/11.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Some might have been there, had family in the towers, friends in the towers, have childhood/life long memories of visiting the towers or simply are connected as Americans. Whatever your reason, the one thing we all have in common, is that we will never forget.

Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 7.56.08 AM.jpg

RockyJk

Crazy that it was 12 years ago I was 11 years old at the time :O may all those innocent people R.I.P

Top Bottom