Never forget

msk466

Some might have been there, had family in the towers, friends in the towers, have childhood/life long memories of visiting the towers or simply are connected as Americans. Whatever your reason, the one thing we all have in common, is that we will never forget.

View attachment 48593

Well said JAGS, well said.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mjbjw

My brothers and sisters that are still active duty are fighting the biggest unconventional warfare we have ever seen......the liberal pukes believe that diplomacy will win..haha..the one with the biggest gun wins...this conflict CANNOT be settled with talking heads...get the combat cameras out of forward deployed areas and let us do our job!!

Ldogg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378915180.346236.jpg

I was at work just north of Baltimore, and my wife calls me and asks me if I had heard about the first plane. I said no and browsed out to CNN and started reading only to read about the second plane hitting. We ended up setting up tvs in our lobby and watched tower two fall in disbelief. I lived at the time near NSA and I remember thinking I wouldn't be able to get home since the pentagon had been hit and seeing fighter jets in the sky around the area. There is no way to forget that image of those planes hitting or those buildings falling.

JT2012Jk

I was in my senior year of Highschool. That night I told my dad that if this was gonna be a war, than I was gonna do my part in it. My Generations Pearl Harbor is what I told him. Low and behold, two deployments to Iraq and getting ready for Astan this spring. Twelve years later, we are still fighting this war. RIP to all who were murdered that day. Thank you to the brave men and women who stood up and risked it all for complete strangers.

JT

Don't Tread On Me!!!

Hawaii 5-0

I work for a small police department in Ohio, along the shores of Lake Erie. I was in our dispatch area when I answered a phone call from Oberlin Air Traffic Control Center. They were alerting all agencies in our area to be on the lookout for a commercial jet (flight 93) not responding to radio traffic and flying off course. It was surreal taking that phone call while watching the events unfold on the TV in the dispatch room.

Never forget.

msk466

I was in my senior year of Highschool. That night I told my dad that if this was gonna be a war, than I was gonna do my part in it. My Generations Pearl Harbor is what I told him. Low and behold, two deployments to Iraq and getting ready for Astan this spring. Twelve years later, we are still fighting this war. RIP to all who were murdered that day. Thank you to the brave men and women who stood up and risked it all for complete strangers.

JT

Don't Tread On Me!!!

Thank you JT for being the man you are. Stay safe, shoot straight and God Bless!!

Angry Aussie

Wow y'all make me feel old as well. It was my senior year, it was so hard to watch. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who knew or lost someone on that day. I'm so sorry. My deepest gratitudes and deepest appreciation go out to all those who served that day and everyone who helped in any way. And to those fighting for us overseas, you guys rock and are brave as hellll. Love you guys.

Thank y'all, I will never forget.

Woody3

I was floating on the deep blue on the USCGC Tampa.

I will never forget!!!

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

billybob990

I was in my 5th grade math class. I had no idea what was going on, but after a little bit I understood. Ill never forget

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

msk466

This is the very reason why I love this forum. Thank you to everyone who's posted today.

rinkishjk

I was working, en route to nyc, and was called and told to turn around and come to the shop. I was towing at the time, and another guy was on the gwb and they turned him around on the bridge.
I could see the skyline from close to where I lived. There is a memorial their now, and all u saw that day was a huge cloud covering the whole city. It was insane.
It's crazy how big a part of Our history this is. I remember going to dinner as a kid with my parents to Windows on the world restaurant, and how huge the towers were.
Here's a pic my friend took in the 80's.
I will never forget.

Attachments

• 1378935930359.jpg
    1378935930359.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 65

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
I work for a small police department in Ohio, along the shores of Lake Erie. I was in our dispatch area when I answered a phone call from Oberlin Air Traffic Control Center. They were alerting all agencies in our area to be on the lookout for a commercial jet (flight 93) not responding to radio traffic and flying off course. It was surreal taking that phone call while watching the events unfold on the TV in the dispatch room.

Never forget.

My dad was working at Cuyahoga county airport. They saw flight 93 make the turn while out running a plane on the ramp. Thank you for your service.

Hightower

I was a proud member of the NYPD, that day..I was there and a piece of me died that morning..

It might sound corny but I truly believe people that serve are the best of us. thank you for your service that day and all the days since.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom