Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 SEMA Gecko Green KAO Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

Knows a Thing or Two JKU EXTREME's Avatar
    I'm not a fan of the color matched rims, or the rims (period), hate the grille, the roll cage is a nice set up, but don't like either of the bumpers, hate the tires,

BUT at least they had the guts to showcase what they thought was attractive, not all people will agree with their products but others might like them.

I'm pretty sure this is the same jeep that works at Five Guys Burger and Fries right by my house in Mission Viejo. There can't be two of this same Ugly Jeep. Although he did manage to add a winch fairlead for SEMAImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383718557.938111.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383718576.771078.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4Jesus View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is the same jeep that works at Five Guys Burger and Fries right by my house in Mission Viejo. There can't be two of this same Ugly Jeep. Although he did manage to add a winch fairlead for SEMAImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383718557.938111.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383718576.771078.jpg
    No way really lol that's funny

-
    Looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by JK_Dave View Post
    Sure hope it don't rain on that amp rack
    x2! I looked at the first pic and had to sit up in my chair to look closer thinking "are those amps on his rack" and then the second pic confirmed it and I gave it a big ole
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Fresh Catch
    I'm kinda bummed at this truck -- I love Gecko's, such a unique color for a jeep... The red contrast is annoying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12