2013 SEMA Truck-Lite Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Truck-Lite went all out this year and hired a company to build them a real SEMA Jeep for 2013. And, here it is...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

StrizzyChris

too much color matching.

I would have to agree. Even If they just went with black tube doors and rims, that would have made a world of a difference. Too much of anything is a bad thing IMHO. I'm really liking the look with the rocker guards and Poison Spyder's newer Rock Brawler bumper with linked tire carrier. I wanted to see what they looked like on a dune before I even thought about putting them on mine. I still cant decide between it, or the GenRight Carrier :thinking:

Atch

I've never seen lights on the side of a jeep like that before. It would make night wheeling in the woods a bit easier.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The first thing to catch my eye was the pistol grip shifter. I'll bet it has a... Real. Comfortable. Feel.:yup:
Make mine in black only.
Nice Jeep all 'round though.:thumb:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I didn't really give a shit about the Jeep in general, it's pretty fugly but I was interested in the new lighting. Like what are in place of the blinkers/day time running lights? New combination lights by Truck-Lite? And what're in all the fog/reverse light holes of the bumper? Look like very tiny single LED lights. I'd love to see this thing all lit up on a trail, I'm sure it's bright as hell!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I didn't really give a shit about the Jeep in general, it's pretty fugly but I was interested in the new lighting. Like what are in place of the blinkers/day time running lights? New combination lights by Truck-Lite? And what're in all the fog/reverse light holes of the bumper? Look like very tiny single LED lights. I'd love to see this thing all lit up on a trail, I'm sure it's bright as hell!

It looks like their new fog lights have taken the place of the standard parking lights so my guess is that they put those tiny colored LED's as blinker lights down in the PSC bumper fog locations. Hard to tell without being lit up though.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
It looks like their new fog lights have taken the place of the standard parking lights so my guess is that they put those tiny colored LED's as blinker lights down in the PSC bumper fog locations. Hard to tell without being lit up though.

Good observation, that's my guess too now that I think about it. it makes the most sense.

Hack12

Are those Truck-Lite fog lamps? I didn't realize they made those. Anybody have any info on them or where to grab some?

SDG

Caught the Bug
If you go to supporting vendors section there is a link to the truckload catalog. They are in there. Not sure what vendors carry them though.

I saw a pdf of the catalog on here linked somewhere bit I can't find it at the moment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom