More elephant balls

Insane

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    More elephant balls

He’s playing with death. Makes for some great videos tho!

Random Videos

My 19 month old showing me what’s wrong. Love seeing him getting interested in all kinds of stuff.

IMG_1469.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang hit the wrong thread! Someone with the super powers can move it.
    Last edited by JeepinLife; 11-22-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    It's all about the clicks, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Insane

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Some people enjoy dancing with the devil...but the odds are against you. I've watched Free Solo, and this man is the epitome of freestyle climbing...but unfortunately, I know some day we will hear of his untimely death.

Not close to this level, but when I was young I enjoyed backpacking solo in Molokai for two weeks at a time with a bundle of dried opelu (mackeral) and a five lb bag of brown rice...eating mangos, papayas, guavas and Malaysian prawns along the animal trails I would hike along...never gave any thought to whether I would fall and break a leg or get sick to the point where I couldn't walk out of the cliffs of the north shore...and really enjoyed night scuba diving solo, spearing fish and grabbing lobsters, moving my boat anchor underwater that I illuminated with a cyalume stick from spot to spot; diving all night with three tanks, then going back to my shop in the early morning washing off with the hose before work.

All that shit stopped with the birth of my first daughter...

Quote Originally Posted by JeepinLife View Post
    My 19 month old showing me what’s wrong. Love seeing him getting interested in all kinds of stuff.

IMG_1469.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang hit the wrong thread! Someone with the super powers can move it.
    Still pretty awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Some people enjoy dancing with the devil...but the odds are against you. I've watched Free Solo, and this man is the epitome of freestyle climbing...but unfortunately, I know some day we will hear of his untimely death.

Not close to this level, but when I was young I enjoyed backpacking solo in Molokai for two weeks at a time with a bundle of dried opelu (mackeral) and a five lb bag of brown rice...eating mangos, papayas, guavas and Malaysian prawns along the animal trails I would hike along...never gave any thought to whether I would fall and break a leg or get sick to the point where I couldn't walk out of the cliffs of the north shore...and really enjoyed night scuba diving solo, spearing fish and grabbing lobsters, moving my boat anchor underwater that I illuminated with a cyalume stick from spot to spot; diving all night with three tanks, then going back to my shop in the early morning washing off with the hose before work.

All that shit stopped with the birth of my first daughter...
    Yup, couldn’t agree more. Now we just drive high horsepower tanks down the road with lots of steel wrapped around us. Well mines not high horsepower, yet.. but someday I hope!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Yup, couldn’t agree more. Now we just drive high horsepower tanks down the road with lots of steel wrapped around us. Well mines not high horsepower, yet.. but someday I hope!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    And not as much steel as you think...given my past history, wheeling off road has drawn me to it like a moth to a flame...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    And not as much steel as you think...given my past history, wheeling off road has drawn me to it like a moth to a flame...
    LOL, the only difference between men and boys......

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    More elephant balls

Oh Hell No!

Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129 LastLast