Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeep Truck Spotted!!

I'll believe it when I see it...in person! This thing really is like bigfoot, or the president...You wanna believe he's real...but you're just not quite sure.

I would definitely buy one!!!

Sent from my C6606 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm getting in line at the dealer tonight.....well maybe tomorrow....or the day after!

a few friends of mine work at Chrysler, one at the windsor plant, and a few whom i graduated with work at the michigan plant, all of them in the design departments and all of them said that the main focus was nitpicking bugs in their current systems. my closest friend was just offered to join the team which designs components for the wranglers though chose to stay with the team designing the cherokees. they al drive wranglers and all of them said that they are shaping out a lot on the wranglers.

most recent was how they were working on an idle shutoff. but installing such a component adds 300lbs, so during stoplights and traffic idling the motor would electronically shut off. to compensate the weight additiion they are working on developing a full aluminum frame/underbody. only issue they are having aluminum welding means refitting machines.

So as of now it's an old concept, they said that no one is really acting on developing a pickup as of now...but then again even workers may be mislead

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123