Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

I'm in a contest to win a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler. Right now I'm in second place. It would really mean a lot to me if you could go give me a vote. You must have a facebook account to vote. You can vote once a day but must wait a full 24 hours between votes.
    Last edited by cozdude; 07-26-2016 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by utiadam View Post
    I'm in a contest to win a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler. Right now I'm in second place. It would really mean a lot to me if you could go give me a vote. You must have a facebook account to vote. You can vote once a day but must wait a full 24 hours between votes.
    [
    [
    Adam, you are not allowed to post up contests on Wayalife. I am removing the link. Best of luck tho.

CAN I POST A FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION ON WAYALIFE?
    No. We would ask that you please refrain from starting threads or making posts regarding competitions being hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media sites here on WAYALIFE.com.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Seriously? You post a fucking picture of your jeep with another forums windshield banner asking us to help you win a cooler.

Unfuckingbelievable

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Seriously? You post a fucking picture of your jeep with another forums windshield banner asking us to help you win a cooler.

Unfuckingbelievable
    I have wayalife decals on the side. I have switched from wayalife to off road evolution to ajf. Next will probably be the jeep experience one. I'm an active member here and have been helpful in many threads.

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Adam, you are not allowed to post up contests on Wayalife. I am removing the link. Best of luck tho.

CAN I POST A FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION ON WAYALIFE?
    No. We would ask that you please refrain from starting threads or making posts regarding competitions being hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media sites here on WAYALIFE.com.
    I appreciate that cozdude. I will honestly say i didn't know about that and didn't check the rules before posting.

Unfuckingbelievable
    Why dont you chill the fuck out and not go full rage when anyone does anything wrong? At least cozdude is around to bring some sensibility to the discussion.

/VVVVVVVVVV\ Denver, CO - Mile High City /VVVVVVVVVVV\

Denver Mile High Meetup Thread
    Follow me on twitter @jackwmc4

Quote Originally Posted by H8ROADS View Post
    Why dont you chill the fuck out and not go full rage when anyone does anything wrong? At least cozdude is around to bring some sensibility to the discussion.
    Why don't you get fucked and stop being a little bitch? Why does what I say bother you so much? Is your life that shitty that you are bothered by posts on the internet that have nothing to do with you?

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Why don't you get fucked and stop being a little bitch? Why does what I say bother you so much? Is your life that shitty that you are bothered by posts on the internet that have nothing to do with you?
    So much yes in one post

Quote Originally Posted by utiadam View Post
    I have wayalife decals on the side. I have switched from wayalife to off road evolution to ajf. Next will probably be the jeep experience one. I'm an active member here and have been helpful in many threads.
    LOL!! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but when I hear stuff like this, all I can think of is that you're a whore. I looked at the photo you posted up and the only decal of ours that I saw was the tiny JK logo I could barely see. In fact, I almost missed it being that the big ass vendor decal on your door and the competing windshield decal were just so in my face. You may not see it this way but what you did was totally classless and entirely disrespectful to me. That it would never even occur to you how selfish you were being by pimping here to win a contest on another social media outlet is shameless and it saddens me that I even need to have rules to help address guys like you.

Quote Originally Posted by H8ROADS View Post
    You know, had the OP come on here and just apologize for selfishly asking the members on WAYALIFE and I might add, as a "fellow WAYALIFEer" to help him win something on another site and with a photo of his Jeep that SCREAMED a competing forum's decal, I might be with you here. Of course, that's not what happened. cozdude may have done a better job of handling things but I won't lie, I do appreciate when my friends get pissed off for me. What the OP did was more than just a violation of my rules, it was shameless.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast