The Abe BS Thread

Abe

Is any body knows anything about this product really works.? Cuz I been thinking I like to make my dana44 stronger but I haven't see many of this trusses out there at the same time they look like they can get cut in rocks any input!!! From any body or probably work for very high jks with like 40" 42" tires???

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

NOTE: This thread was created from posts that were originally made in one on the For Sale forum.

- wayoflife

2trackin

Is any body knows anything about this product really works.? Cuz I been thinking I like to make my dana44 stronger but I haven't see many of this trusses out there at the same time they look like they can get cut in rocks any input!!! From any body or probably work for very high jks with like 40" 42" tires???

The truss is installed on the top of the axle. It's not going to get hung up on Rocks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Abe

Any body else recommend this or have them installed in the jks ?

Sick JK

Here you go. Just make sure the person that is welding it on is experienced and takes there time. If they over heat the axle, you will bend it. But installed properly it is definitely worth the money. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393375006.186829.jpg

You two aren't seriously polluting someone's sale thread!? Get a clue Abe, that's like walking thru a grocery store opening packages just to taste test, or do you need a picture for this one too?:banghead:
This isn't Ebay, Abe. These are real people selling real things.
Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Tigrcky

Any body else recommend this or have them installed in the jks ?

there are many threads on this very topic. this is a for sale thread not an advice thread. stop derailing the op by asking questions that have already been answered in another thread. :doh:

Abe

Hey I can ask whatever I want in here as many times I want o tough this was a friendly form last time I check

Abe

I haven't see this part any where else that's the only reason I ask not to be an ass!!!

Tigrcky

Hey I can ask whatever I want in here as many times I want o tough this was a friendly form last time I check

stop derailing the thread, you are either going to buy it or you are not this isnt a pissing match. and if you dont like this forum dont like the door hit your ass on the way out.

Abe

I can use what I want any time I want
And thanks for teaching me how to suresh for stuff like this I'm just lurning how to use this form but if I have to deal with stuff like is not wort my time

Tigrcky

I can use what I want any time I want
And thanks for teaching me how to suresh for stuff like this I'm just lurning how to use this form but if I have to deal with stuff like is not wort my time

cant understand you when you only type half of what is needed to make an understandable sentence

Abe

Ok any ways 2truking is this truss 95$ with the shipping included or that's just for the part?

He wants $90, shipping is included in the price. If you are interested in it then send him a PM and work out the details with him. That's how it works.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If your not buying it then don't post. That includes you too tigrcky and ridg3runner. Let the guy ask questions.

Top Bottom