The Abe BS Thread

ttfhell

Everybody needs to ease the FUCK off this guy. He wasn't born with English as his first language but still has the balls to post knowing he will take some shit which he has repeatedly. Eddie asked him not to ask the same questions over and over. He apologized.
He posted pics of his jeeps already. He doesn't need to post pics of his jeep on the trail. If that was a requirement of this forum a lot of people would be fucked. Wayalife remember. Not beat up the new guy. Anybody that's keeps this shit up is a fucking tool.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Everybody needs to ease the FUCK off this guy. He wasn't born with English as his first language but still has the balls to post knowing he will take some shit which he has repeatedly. Eddie asked him not to ask the same questions over and over. He apologized.
He posted pics of his jeeps already. He doesn't need to post pics of his jeep on the trail. If that was a requirement of this forum a lot of people would be fucked. Wayalife remember. Not beat up the new guy. Anybody that's keeps this shit up is a fucking tool.

Agreed. Unless I'm missing something I think the pile on bullshit is ridiculous.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

^^angry Russ.

munstie

I think some of it is people being skeptical that this was someone jacking around again with a new screen name but I'm quite sure Eddie or one of the mods would of called him out by now if that were the case. His Grammer can only get better from here, hell look what overlander did for brankz:D

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Last edited:

Brankz

I think some of it is people being skeptical that this was someone jacking around again with a new screen name but I'm quite sure Eddie or one of the mods would of called him out by now if that were the case. His Grammer can only get better from here, hell look what overlander did for brankz:D

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Yup yup true that!

You know what they say, old school teaching is the best ;)

Brankz

Is it me or he talks like me back in my early days?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393478157.077652.jpg

Some one it's trying to be me OMG!
Can he be my Nigerian friend? Lol.
:D

Abe

You know guys I been dealing with people like this all my life at the end it is what it is and there always be

munstie

Probably not I guess this is only got people who knows everityng

There is always more to learn I don't care who you are..

You know guys I been dealing with people like this all my life at the end it is what it is and there always be

Now that the shit storm has passed I think you will enjoy your time here and there is a lot of useful information here, as well as knowledgeable people here.

JKWrang

Just so you know, Brankz isn't making fun of you. He is just excited to have an ESL friend :)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Brankz

Just so you know, Brankz isn't making fun of you. He is just excited to have an ESL friend :)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Yup! I even PM him with a apology if I ever offended him.

And im happy to know that I gotten better in my spelling, I been looking way back on my early days and dam lol
I was a ?¿ no words for it :D

Top Bottom