PRESS RELEASE : Rancho & Dynomax March - June 2014 Special Offers!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Rancho and Dynomax will be offering the following specials from March-June 2014!! These are really great deals and ones that can make your purchase of their products hard to beat. Click on the links for more details on what they have to offer:

:thumb:

JK's JK

Banned
Good Afternoon Eddie,

Are there links that are going to be posted in March or should there be some on this post?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are 2 different banners that I've included in my press release, they will take you to the Rancho and Dynomax websites.

huggysjk

Tried it takes me to Dynomax website but no info. I see in little banner $100 dollars. Is that off a exhaust kit or?? Thanks

Eldomi809

Rancho/Dynomax havent posted it on their website yet.. Likely as we are still in February. But still good to know ahead of time.

Idaho 51

Exhausting decision

So has any else decided which Dynomax has the best tone? I have been thinking about changing the OE muffler for something more ...open. I was thinking of just removing the old muffler and inserting a new one in the same location, weld it up to the old pipes.

Tried it takes me to Dynomax website but no info. I see in little banner $100 dollars. Is that off a exhaust kit or?? Thanks

It is up to a $100 back on our systems. A less expensive system will have a lower rebate. This is mail-in rebate.

Rancho/Dynomax havent posted it on their website yet.. Likely as we are still in February. But still good to know ahead of time.

Yep both will be up tonight at midnight. If you aren't aware I (Matt) am both Rancho and DynoMax. :beer: I am fortunate to be fairly well versed in both brands, but if I don't have the answer my engineers are right there for me.

So has any else decided which Dynomax has the best tone? I have been thinking about changing the OE muffler for something more ...open. I was thinking of just removing the old muffler and inserting a new one in the same location, weld it up to the old pipes.

We offer two system that you can remove the stock system (in the back) and attach one of our AXLE back systems. Last I checked we had 18 systems between the 2 or 4 door. :rock:

JK_39528_Sell_zpse83e004e.jpg

2012_axleback_JK_39510_Sell.jpg

Anyone have wheeled the VT muffler on a 3.6? I'd like to know how it is. :thinking:

I have it does what it is supposed to do. It is quiet at highway speeds but if you get on it, you will hear the 3.6. The one thing I don't like about any system that uses the stock location is potential damage. That being said we will our 2012 JKUR fairly hard and no damage to this system/muffler. If you aren't happy you can return it in the first 90 days for a refund.

Performance & Sound Guarantee

We challenge you to try our DynoMax® performance mufflers* risk-free for 90 days - if our products* don't meet the challenge, call us for your money back.

JK's JK

Banned
Not yet, but is a bit quieter than 39510. Our goal is to get all the exhaust sounds captured and up after EJS 2014.

I just want to say that I like my exhaust through you guys. I purchased the 39516 High flow system around July of last year. It came with mechanical clamps to piece everything together. Since then there is air flow around the joints. Is this product recommended to be welded? I do plan to weld to stop this issue. The joints are very tight together.

Welding is an option. Clamps are included for ease. Often times a more expensive clamp will seal better too. Try torquing around 40 as well.

I just want to say that I like my exhaust through you guys. I purchased the 39516 High flow system around July of last year. It came with mechanical clamps to piece everything together. Since then there is air flow around the joints. Is this product recommended to be welded? I do plan to weld to stop this issue. The joints are very tight together.

Top Bottom