Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: My Dozer

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar

12 Dozer build

Figured I'd start a build thread, Just in case i have any questions with up coming things. this is my second jeep. my first one was a learning experience.The white one was a 2011 sport, had plans for it, but the jeep dealer had a brand new dozer and i really liked the color, and was fully loaded. really need seat warmers living in wyoming.
    25469464557.320044906.IM1.09.565x421_A.562x421.jpgdozer2.jpg
    the gmc in the background got traded in for a second jeep..
    Last edited by olram30; 03-26-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Here is some little things I've done so far. Added grabars,evo bumper and singer, d rings, trimmed fenders, poison spider wheel spacers, painted wheels black abs moved the license plate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got evo rear skins in and test fitting some lights. Got the lights from murdocs. Waiting for my resistors to come in.

And here is how she sits today, put on evo skins and sliders also. She's looking like a hot rod. Lift and tires are soon. Just trying to decide what to get..

Also put this on today, vacuum pump relocation bracket

Here is what replaced the gmc sierra, got the wife a 2014 Rubicon x.

I got my c gusset in and need to be installed, just waiting on my welder to come in. Tired of borrowing my step dad's stuff. Got a Hobart 125 ez on order.
    Trying to decide what lift, do I really need coil overs or enforcer.. in the mean time keep getting other things that I need regardless like skids, axle shafts and drive shafts.

What's your end goal? Sometimes it's easier to work backwards and then you can plan out what's required to put on 35's for example. That often dictates the need for supporting mods like your driveshaft, gussets, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JK_Dave View Post
    What's your end goal? Sometimes it's easier to work backwards and then you can plan out what's required to put on 35's for example. That often dictates the need for supporting mods like your driveshaft, gussets, etc.
    Something like this, lol. I'm not sure yet, 35's would be cheaper in the long run. 37's would be nice. Just cost more to do it right.

-
    If you with the double d long arm kit you can go coil overs later and sell the springs and shocks. With the double d you will have the long arm to go with coil overs. Then again you can run stock control arms with coil overs.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast