Bantam Jeep Festival

MICP3309

Hey all,

Wondering if any of the East Coast Guys n Gals would be going to the Bantam Jeep Festival in June (13-15)

If there is a good size group for the Jeep Invaaion, maybe we could get a Wayalife Section? :rock:

beans

Already signed up!! :D :D :wings: We are doing the parade, the logging road tour and the Geology tour :D
I wanted to put "wayalife" for group so we could all parade together (they'll probably organize it that way) but I left it blank. Wasn't sure of the wayalife rules concerning festivals and all!

But dude! PM us (vichus and beans) let us know when you plan on coming down or if you live in the area!! We can always have a home cooked BBQ!! We are about 1/2 hour outside of the area :) Better than the 75.00 they are charging for cafeteria food :icon_crazy:

Last edited:

Tigereye10

Signing up this Friday for the Moraine Trail Ride and the Jeep Invasion (possibly the playground), sadly I'll only be there on Friday to check it out, because of another conflicting event we want to go to, but hey its better than not going at all!

*edit: will be there Friday and Saturday, other event is this month lol. :D

Last edited:

Tigereye10

Ton of trails?? Not really. But you will have a good time..

Lol yeah not sure how many they have, saw a few videos on it, also probably saw duplicates of the same trails making me think tons instead of some.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Halas

Ton of trails?? Not really. But you will have a good time..

Great time, I think there were a half dozen trails, the obstacle course, mud pits, rock area, then a few other challenge things. They may have added trails though last year was the first year for this location.

kornchip

Anyone who is going be sure to check out the North Country Brewery in Slippery Rock. Its the next exit up 79 from the festival. They have really good food and even better beer.

beans

Bumping :D Its right around the corner!!! Hope to see some folks there! My husband will be going with my dad who is thinking of getting a JKU :D

Halas

Anyone who is going be sure to check out the North Country Brewery in Slippery Rock. Its the next exit up 79 from the festival. They have really good food and even better beer.

Saw the web site, looks like that will be a place to be

Top Bottom