Bantam Jeep Festival

JKFlyer

Would be great but too far away for me...6 hours or so
There is one in York pa a month later that looks similar. That's doable at 2 hours

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Halas

Would be great but too far away for me...6 hours or so
There is one in York pa a month later that looks similar. That's doable at 2 hours

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

It is worth the drive, I am going to have a 3 hour drive in total one way.

Did it last year, left at 6am to get there and drove home at 6pm the same day and if I had to I would do it the same way if I had to.

Lucky for me my wife has off and we got a baby sitter so we are going for the weekend.

pikdiesel

A buddy and I will be rolling in from western MD Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday. Already packed and ready!

Attachments

• 1402106237593.jpg
    1402106237593.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 137

Tigereye10

One week to go, stepdad and I can't wait! Hope to see some of yall there. We will be there Friday morning and have to leave some time Saturday night.

Sugarbear

I'm leaving Allentown area 8am Thursday morning it's about a 5 hour drive for me but I'll be staying in the campground till Sunday introduce yourself if you see me I have the wayalife stickers and a big red beard hahahaha ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402335545.687844.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402335566.499775.jpg

jjsmail

I'm debating on going Saturday but will it be worth it if I just plan on watching and walking around? I have never been there so I don't know what it's like.

Tigereye10

I'm debating on going Saturday but will it be worth it if I just plan on watching and walking around? I have never been there so I don't know what it's like.

Well so far it's pretty awesome so far done some of the trails and the playground currently at the Jeep Invasion and this being my first year I will say I'll be back next year for sure!

jjsmail

Well so far it's pretty awesome so far done some of the trails and the playground currently at the Jeep Invasion and this being my first year I will say I'll be back next year for sure!

Thanks, sounds like a good time I think I'm gonna head over there since it's an hour away. Hopefully I'll see u there.

Tigereye10

Well its good to be home had tons of fun, can't wait till next year! For those of you that are still there for the rest of the weekend be sure to hit up a trail for me! :thumb:

Top Bottom