Rugged ridge accessories

jollyroger

Hi, I have for sale the following items:

Rugged ridge mirror relocation brackets, immaculate shape. Switched to a set of mirrors when going doorless $50 shipped

Rugged ridge black neoprene armrest cover for center console '11-'14 great condition, never used. $20 shipped

Mopar rear window roll up straps brand new $15 shipped

Mopar rear tailgate bar brackets $20 shipped

Located in Great Lakes area.
eqatazuq.jpg
vuha3uva.jpg
budysa6e.jpg
emazuguh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well I didn't see the other 7 posts he made but if they are anything like the other 20, I would say this person is in clear violation. Dang pirate.

Hack12

Well I didn't see the other 7 posts he made but if they are anything like the other 20, I would say this person is in clear violation. Dang pirate.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that his other 7 posts were also in the FOR SALE or WANTED sections. :eek:

jollyroger

Sorry. Not meaning to break any rules or hurt any feelings. Just had parts I was hoping to get to fellow jeepers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry. Not meaning to break any rules or hurt any feelings. Just had parts I was hoping to get to fellow jeepers.

I know, you were just trying to help. As mentioned, being that you really have no intensions of being a part of this community, please sell your stuff elsewhere. Can't do that, your account here will be revoked.

Hack12

My feelings are intact, thanks. Just trying to offer you a friendly heads up as to the rules of the forum before you're mystified as to why you were banned.

Hack12

My feelings are intact, thanks. Just trying to offer you a friendly heads up as to the rules of the forum before you're mystified as to why you were banned.

I know, you were just trying to help. As mentioned, being that you really have no intensions of being a part of this community, please sell your stuff elsewhere. Can't do that, your account here will be revoked.

:cheesy:

Well, too late! Lol

jollyroger

Ok. Please remove thread. I'll try to be more active/involved. I find the research and tips/tricks helpful. Just not a big knowledge bank so can't offer much up. Thanks for the warning

JAGS

Hooked
Ok. Please remove thread. I'll try to be more active/involved. I find the research and tips/tricks helpful. Just not a big knowledge bank so can't offer much up. Thanks for the warning

I can't offer up much but a good :cheesy: and look, <--<--<--<- I have nearly 3000 posts. :crazyeyes: It's possible to be an active member and still be learning. :yup:

Top Bottom