Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Morris4x4 Plagiarizing WAYALIFE (Apology Made)

Thank you Glen Morris for doing the right thing as a Christian business owner should do.

Called it. These egotistical business owners develop a god complex and think they can steal with impunity, passing off the blame to the very people they paid to steal it. The power of having authority over their employees and a low-level attorney goes to their head.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWyatt View Post
    Called it. These egotistical business owners develop a god complex and think they can steal with impunity, passing off the blame to the very people they paid to steal it. The power of having authority over their employees and a low-level attorney goes to their head.
    Wow, that's painting with a pretty broad stroke.
    They've confessed, they've been forgiven, I'll give them my business again.
    Pretty simple. Unless you're not used to forgiving and forgeting.
    2011 JKU Stone White Rubicon
    Chazak ve Amatz! חֲזַ֖ק וֶאֱמָ֑ץ Be Strong & Courageous! Joshua 1:6
    "praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes"

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Thank you Glen Morris for doing the right thing as a Christian business owner should do.
    Exactly!
    2011 JKU Stone White Rubicon
    Chazak ve Amatz! חֲזַ֖ק וֶאֱמָ֑ץ Be Strong & Courageous! Joshua 1:6
    "praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes"

Well said pastorwug, well said! :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Given management's response, I retract my statement above and change it to "someone who used to work for Morris sucks."

Morris. It's nice to see a "buck stops here" acceptance of responsibility and apology. Too bad more people, and companies, aren't willing to do the same.
    This !! Agreed

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad to see a stand up company take ownership and make it right! Good on you Morris4x4! I wonder why the other company stealing from Cindy and Eddie cannot find the courage to do this?
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

I'm happy to see this somewhat resolve itself. I have only purchased my Trektop NX from them, but they had quick shipping and fair prices. If they had not stepped up and took ownership for the problem, I would have vowed to never use them again a steer others away from them. Im glad that is not needed.
    2013 Dune JKU Rubicon <-- Build Thread

37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" ATX Slabs, EVO BO Coilovers Front and Rear, GenRight Rear Tire Carrier, RK Front lower Control Arms, Adams 1310 Front DS, LOD Sliders, DynoMax Comp Exhaust, EVO ProTek Skids, Fender Trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder and stinger, Warn 9.5ti, EVO C-Gussets, AEV Procal, Trektop NX

***Buy Jeep parts Made in the U.S.A.!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by StrizzyChris View Post
    I'm happy to see this somewhat resolve itself. I have only purchased my Trektop NX from them, but they had quick shipping and fair prices. If they had not stepped up and took ownership for the problem, I would have vowed to never use them again a steer others away from them. Im glad that is not needed.
    I was in the same boat, i have only bought one or two things from them as northridge is hard to beat. If they didnt own up and do right by eddie i would have never bought/told anyone to buy from then ever again. Im glad that they stepped up to the plate and did what was right!

Quote Originally Posted by noroad View Post
    I was in the same boat, i have only bought one or two things from them as northridge is hard to beat. If they didnt own up and do right by eddie i would have never bought/told anyone to buy from then ever again. Im glad that they stepped up to the plate and did what was right!
    Agreed, seems there is integrity left here and there. Congrats Morris for doing the right thing here

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast