Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Synergy Sector Shaft Brace

Synergy Sector Shaft Brace

Anyone install the Synergy Sector Shaft Brace & Track bar brace?
    After the carnage on Cadillac Hill this month (Professionaldriver) I was told about this and was wondering if it works as advertised.
    Synergy says that it doesn't work with the OEM track bar and requires their track bar as well.

Ideas and opinions?

PPM-8069-200.jpg
    Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar & Sector Shaft Brace Kit

(1) PPM-8069-01 - Front Track Bar Brace
    (1) PPM-8069-02 - Sector Shaft Brace

PPM-8069-01 - Front Track Bar Brace:

Bracket designed to distribute the increased load the track bar bracket encounters on a lifted Jeep
    Added track bar bracket thickness prevents the track bar bolt from ovalizing out the stock mount
    Bolt on fix for those who already have an ovalized track bar bracket bolt hole
    Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" high strength steel
    Grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
    Bolt on installation

Sector Shaft Brace:

Modular bracket designed to work in conjunction with PPM-8069-01 Front Track Bar Brace to eliminate drivers side frame flexing and sector shaft deflection.
    Integrated bracket design adds strength to both the factory track bar bracket and factory steering box.
    Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" high strength steel
    Grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
    High quality grease able bearing
    Bolt on installation

IMPORTANT: The PPM-8069 Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar & Sector Shaft Brace Kit is ONLY compatible with the 8075 Synergy Jeep JK Adjustable Front Track Bar. Synergy does not guarantee compatibility with any other track bar including the factory OEM trackbar.

2011 JKU Stone White Rubicon
    Chazak ve Amatz! חֲזַ֖ק וֶאֱמָ֑ץ Be Strong & Courageous! Joshua 1:6
    "praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes"

Knows a Thing or Two RanchoRubi's Avatar
    It's more money, but since your running 37s, you really would be better off getting psc ram assist.
    It will make your steering easier and it takes a significant amount of load off the sector shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by RanchoRubi View Post
    It's more money, but since your running 37s, you really would be better off getting psc ram assist.
    It will make your steering easier and it takes a significant amount of load off the sector shaft.
    ^^This. Don't waste your money Pastor. Save up for the ram and do it right.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Wug...

I did I mine for a little added strength, because I knew it was going to be a bit for PSC. I did it with my FT track bar and not theirs.
    Last edited by kyleolson; 06-29-2014 at 05:40 AM.

Fresh Catch
    I have done this. I did it with the Synergy track bar because the old one I had didn't clear the new sector shaft bolt which hangs lower with the brace. That should be the only clearance issue requiring the use of their track bar. RSP also make sector shaft braces, but I don't hear about those being installed as commonly as the Synergy.

I'd love a PSC but I also needed to spend that money in other areas of the Jeep first, so the sector shaft brace was my compromise
    Last edited by tuna; 06-29-2014 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyleolson View Post
    Wug...

I did I mine for a little added strength, because I knew it was going to be a bit for PSC. I did it with my FT track bar and not theirs.
    Lol. I'm either seeing things or you just fixed a typo from mug to wug. I do that kind of stuff all the time...fat fingers, skinny phone buttons.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Lol. I'm either seeing things or you just fixed a typo from mug to wug. I do that kind of stuff all the time...fat fingers, skinny phone buttons.
    Autocorrect and didn't read before I posted.

Have considered doing the piece that bolts to the frame to strengthen the mount but have been told not to spend the $ on the sector shaft part when I asked

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I've been called a mug many times - thanks all for your input!

Mug - Wug
    2011 JKU Stone White Rubicon
    Chazak ve Amatz! חֲזַ֖ק וֶאֱמָ֑ץ Be Strong & Courageous! Joshua 1:6
    "praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes"

A sector shaft brace will NOT prevent the break you saw on Brian's Jeep. But, it's your money and really, what do I know.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast