One last question before I spend $$ on a lift today.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Should I buy the complete Evo enforcer3" kit or should I go with rk mid arm with Evo springs? Im doing the flip drag link also.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

2trackin

I have the rk max travel kit but run Evo plush ride Springs. They are so much better than the rk dual rate. Cannot speak for their new triple rate. But I wouldn't ever bother honestly.
I beat the snot out of the rk kit and highly doubt I'll ever have any issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Christarp

I have heard that the RK arms are longer than they should be even when adjusted to their shortest length, but I have no personal experience with them, Might want to look into that a bit more.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Well the EVO Enforcer 3" with the synergy draglink flip, ProCal, and Bilstein 5100's are on the way unitl I can upgrade to EVO coilovers. I wonder if I need swaybar extensions or does the kit include them?

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUx

Well the EVO Enforcer 3" with the synergy draglink flip, ProCal, and Bilstein 5100's are on the way unitl I can upgrade to EVO coilovers. I wonder if I need swaybar extensions or does the kit include them?

Great choice, I have their 3in plush coils with 5100s and it rides fine, Goodluck and post pics!🍺

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

I was looking for a used set of the evo coils for a while. Hated the first gen RK coils. Ran TF 2.5's before that (first lift)
The new triple rates are freaking amazing. Fwiw light 2 door w/ E rated 35x16 Hankooks and Rancho 9000 shocks.
The triple rate coils ride awesome on some of the worst roads in the US
No bias. The coils and rear track bar are the only RK products I run.

No reason to change up... Love em.

I have heard that the RK arms are longer than they should be even when adjusted to their shortest length, but I have no personal experience with them, Might want to look into that a bit more.

The rears ... Yes. Moving the axle back 1" or more causes interference issues for some.

liljohn850

The rears ... Yes. Moving the axle back 1" or more causes interference issues for some.

depending on the kit you get I believe. but if you get the x factor arms, they are longer than needed to only run front lowers or rear uppers as they are long... as stated. I have the 3" plush rides on 5100's, RK arms, RE track bar and I think my jeep rides pretty well. Id def get the 9000s I think just to dial in EXACTLY the ride you want.

liljohn850

where did you order your kit from? I'm unsure of the contents of the kit but do know those arms are apparently bad ass. no one has complained about them.. not that I've read and cared about the person saying whatever they were saying.

bkac

Caught the Bug
where did you order your kit from? I'm unsure of the contents of the kit but do know those arms are apparently bad ass. no one has complained about them.. not that I've read and cared about the person saying whatever they were saying.

I ordered from Northridge. I always enjoy working with them. I almost ordered the EVO bolt-on front coilovers but wanted to talk to EVO first about what I wanted to do but couldn't get them to return my phone calls or Emails. Maybe it's for the best right now. Saving some cash for other mods!

depending on the kit you get I believe. but if you get the x factor arms, they are longer than needed to only run front lowers or rear uppers as they are long... as stated. I have the 3" plush rides on 5100's, RK arms, RE track bar and I think my jeep rides pretty well. Id def get the 9000s I think just to dial in EXACTLY the ride you want.

There is two sets of rear lowers.

RK02022 - Rear Lower Control Arms
* Requires Adjustable Rear Uppers

RK02064 - Rear Lower Control Arms
* For use with Factory Rear Uppers

The shorter set is included in the max travel -used with stock uppers.
The longer set is included with the x-factor used with their uppers (moves axle back 1" or more)

The uppers are too long to run alone with stock lowers.. I ordered a set before realizing this then sold them.

Fronts are normal lengths for a adjustable short/mid arm.

StrizzyChris

I have RK front lower arms, they are fine but can become noisy. My recommendation is

Coils- go with EVO

Drag link flip- EVO, AEV, Synergy are all good. Synergy costs the most($100 more than EVO) and its because they give you a chromoly drag link which to be honest isnt really needed. AEV costs around the same as synergy and gives you no benefits over EVO AND its the same draglink that EVO uses so Im not sure why it costs more. EVO is priced right for what you get.

Control Arms- Either front lowers that come with the Enforcer kit, or Currie arms. You dont need to replace all of your arms when you go 3". Im just shy of 4" and I have only replaced the front lowers with my EVO coilovers. Rear uppers would be nice, but I think I'll hold off until I EVENTUALLY go Long Arm. Until then ill use other take offs if I blow stock bushings.

If you dont go with the enforcer(which includes all you need to run that lift), you'll need a raised rear trackbar bracket, ext sway bar links, 3" bump stop extensions, and extended brake lines at minimum.

mrmet1983

I had the enforcer then uograded to the double D long arms you will love the enforcer spend the extra and do it right the first time to with the enforcer it's a fantastic kit

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

I have RK front lower arms, they are fine but can become noisy. My recommendation is

Coils- go with EVO

Drag link flip- EVO, AEV, Synergy are all good. Synergy costs the most($100 more than EVO) and its because they give you a chromoly drag link which to be honest isnt really needed. AEV costs around the same as synergy and gives you no benefits over EVO AND its the same draglink that EVO uses so Im not sure why it costs more. EVO is priced right for what you get.

Control Arms- Either front lowers that come with the Enforcer kit, or Currie arms. You dont need to replace all of your arms when you go 3". Im just shy of 4" and I have only replaced the front lowers with my EVO coilovers. Rear uppers would be nice, but I think I'll hold off until I EVENTUALLY go Long Arm. Until then ill use other take offs if I blow stock bushings.

If you dont go with the enforcer(which includes all you need to run that lift), you'll need a raised rear trackbar bracket, ext sway bar links, 3" bump stop extensions, and extended brake lines at minimum.

I paid $300 for the synergy kit?
Chrome-moly bar might be overkill, but the joints sure aren't.

Yea .. I'm lucky to still run stock arms In the rear with no driveshaft issues at 3.5"
Not everybody has the same luck.

I ordered from Northridge. I always enjoy working with them. I almost ordered the EVO bolt-on front coilovers but wanted to talk to EVO first about what I wanted to do but couldn't get them to return my phone calls or Emails.

Northridge doesn't have the fan boy discount anymore. Perhaps you could try calling ORE during their regular business hours, OR, send Drew a PM here on the forum. He's on here way more than your beloved Northridge is.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Its been said many times before but ORE and EVO manf are two different companies. If you are going to call ORE and ask Drew for help you should buy from them. Drew is awesome for help but kinda lame to call them for help then buy from someone else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its been said many times before but ORE and EVO manf are two different companies. If you are going to call ORE and ask Drew for help you should buy from them. Drew is awesome for help but kinda lame to call them for help then buy from someone else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

If I'm going to pony up the money for a product such as EVO I'd want to get the info (and the product) from someone that knows that product inside and out and installs that product on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Jackal01

I would order the complete Enforcer 3" with the drag link kit, personally. Which is my plan anyway but in the 4" variety.

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I would order the complete Enforcer 3" with the drag link kit, personally. Which is my plan anyway but in the 4" variety.

It's on it's way. Should be here Thursday! Looking forward to it.
Thanks for all the help.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom