Dinner Oct 4th / 5th

Hightower

Anyone interested in having dinner in SoCal on either October 4th or 5th (thursday or friday) before the off road show Greg Mitropoulos and I will be flying solo for sure Thursday night! :beer:

Last edited:

Hightower

wayoflife said:
:cheesy: scratch the airport then.

where abouts in socal will you be staying? pomoma?

Friday I'm in at HIExpress in San Dimas before that no plans other than hanging with Assui Greg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well I'm in for Friday ill be in San Diego in the am for a USMC graduation but will be back by dinner.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
clarsen said:
What about Thursday in the OC?

Okay that or I know a local burger joint not too far from your hotel that serves some killer burgers and local brews. Eureka! Burger in Claremont

Hightower

10frank9 said:
Okay that or I know a local burger joint not too far from your hotel that serves some killer burgers and local brews. Eureka! Burger in Claremont

That sounds good!

10frank9 said:

We have a Eureka! Burger in Bakersfield and its beer selection is out of control... Wish I was closer, I'd definitely be down!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
clarsen said:
Anyone interested in having dinner in SoCal on either October 4th or 5th (thursday or friday) before the off road show Greg Mitropoulos and I will be flying solo for sure Thursday night! :beer:

Is this the famous Greg as in GCM2 Greg that you speak of?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
wayoflife said:
LOL!! the two gregs are different but yes, they do both drive badass jeeps :yup:

Eddie would love to have you join this Friday. Would you be able to make it to Claremont or if Clarsen is open to it, perhaps you could suggest something close to us all. Perhaps north county?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie would love to have you join this Friday. Would you be able to make it to Claremont or if Clarsen is open to it, perhaps you could suggest something close to us all. Perhaps north county?

Unfortunately, I doubt it. Expo is the following morning and we'll be spending the day getting Rubicat ready for the show.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
wayoflife said:
Unfortunately, I doubt it. Expo is the following morning and we'll be spending the day getting Rubicat ready for the show.

Alright. See you Saturday then.

Top Bottom