Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1708

Thread: The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Outside of YouTube, I haven't seen too much hate coming my way in a while but I did just get the following on our IG page. This one comes from a hell_bent_jl and apparently, Cooper cut me off, Patagonia wanted to sponsor me but won't now because I would never run china tires and now I sucking on Mel for Nittos

IMG_7025.jpg

Oh, I guess there's the one from spider13jku too. Guess I should more careful about the use of the word "we". Gives everyone a hard on.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    This one comes from a hell_bent_jl ......

IMG_7025.jpg
    Didn't take long to find out who this douchebag was:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...uck-this-place

For someone who thinks this forum has more fucking drama than Facebook, it's kind of ironic he went onto Instagram and replied to a tire post and tried to start drama

Also, if you look at his special thread above, seems like this guy is all about drama.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Right because you clearly didn't state, in the thread, that the only reason you went to Nittos was because the Coopers were too wide and that you would have preferred to stay with Coopers

But if people listened to fact and reason, they couldn't spread rumors and lies to hate on, and that's no fun apparently.
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Knows a Thing or Two RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Outside of YouTube, I haven't seen too much hate coming my way in a while but I did just get the following on our IG page. This one comes from a hell_bent_jl and apparently, Cooper cut me off, Patagonia wanted to sponsor me but won't now because I would never run china tires and now I sucking on Mel for Nittos

IMG_7025.jpg

Oh, I guess there's the one from spider13jku too. Guess I should more careful about the use of the word "we". Gives everyone a hard on.
    What a dick, must have had an uncledaddy growing up!
    As much as you love Coopers, anyone can see that you like to change it up with tires every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_7025.jpg

At this point, you’re just going to have to figure out how to adapt this into the WAL logo IMG_6466.JPG

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers
    Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

New slogan, "More than just a Jeep, it's a WEyalife"
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers
    Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Didn't take long to find out who this douchebag was:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...uck-this-place

For someone who thinks this forum has more fucking drama than Facebook, it's kind of ironic he went onto Instagram and replied to a tire post and tried to start drama

Also, if you look at his special thread above, seems like this guy is all about drama.
    WTF?? Starting to make all kinds of sense now

Right because you clearly didn't state, in the thread, that the only reason you went to Nittos was because the Coopers were too wide and that you would have preferred to stay with Coopers

But if people listened to fact and reason, they couldn't spread rumors and lies to hate on, and that's no fun apparently.
    Really, they just need to listen but like you said, that would prevent them from hating and there's no fun in that.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    What a dick, must have had an uncledaddy growing up!
    As much as you love Coopers, anyone can see that you like to change it up with tires every now and then.
    Yup, we like to change things up and really, we were just glad that Mel had something available that could help us out.

That guy would know about sucking dick more than most people here.

IMG_7986.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear