Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1708

Thread: The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

  1. #1691
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    52,031
    Outside of YouTube, I haven't seen too much hate coming my way in a while but I did just get the following on our IG page. This one comes from a hell_bent_jl and apparently, Cooper cut me off, Patagonia wanted to sponsor me but won't now because I would never run china tires and now I sucking on Mel for Nittos

    IMG_7025.jpg

    Oh, I guess there's the one from spider13jku too. Guess I should more careful about the use of the word "we". Gives everyone a hard on.

  2. #1692
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    27,400
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    This one comes from a hell_bent_jl ......

    IMG_7025.jpg
    Didn't take long to find out who this douchebag was:

    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...uck-this-place

    For someone who thinks this forum has more fucking drama than Facebook, it's kind of ironic he went onto Instagram and replied to a tire post and tried to start drama

    Also, if you look at his special thread above, seems like this guy is all about drama.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  3. #1693
    Old Timer longarmwj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    3,316
    Right because you clearly didn't state, in the thread, that the only reason you went to Nittos was because the Coopers were too wide and that you would have preferred to stay with Coopers

    But if people listened to fact and reason, they couldn't spread rumors and lies to hate on, and that's no fun apparently.
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

  4. #1694
    Knows a Thing or Two RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Outside of YouTube, I haven't seen too much hate coming my way in a while but I did just get the following on our IG page. This one comes from a hell_bent_jl and apparently, Cooper cut me off, Patagonia wanted to sponsor me but won't now because I would never run china tires and now I sucking on Mel for Nittos

    IMG_7025.jpg

    Oh, I guess there's the one from spider13jku too. Guess I should more careful about the use of the word "we". Gives everyone a hard on.
    What a dick, must have had an uncledaddy growing up!
    As much as you love Coopers, anyone can see that you like to change it up with tires every now and then.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #1695
    Been Around the Block Abntroop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Outside of YouTube, I haven't seen too much hate coming my way in a while but I did just get the following on our IG page. This one comes from a hell_bent_jl and apparently, Cooper cut me off, Patagonia wanted to sponsor me but won't now because I would never run china tires and now I sucking on Mel for Nittos

    IMG_7025.jpg

    Oh, I guess there's the one from spider13jku too. Guess I should more careful about the use of the word "we". Gives everyone a hard on.
    At this point, you’re just going to have to figure out how to adapt this into the WAL logo IMG_6466.JPG


    Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers
    Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

  6. #1696
    Old Timer longarmwj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    3,316
    New slogan, "More than just a Jeep, it's a WEyalife"
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

  7. #1697
    Been Around the Block Abntroop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    New slogan, "More than just a Jeep, it's a WEyalife"



    Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers
    Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

  8. #1698
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    52,031
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Didn't take long to find out who this douchebag was:

    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...uck-this-place

    For someone who thinks this forum has more fucking drama than Facebook, it's kind of ironic he went onto Instagram and replied to a tire post and tried to start drama

    Also, if you look at his special thread above, seems like this guy is all about drama.
    WTF?? Starting to make all kinds of sense now

    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Right because you clearly didn't state, in the thread, that the only reason you went to Nittos was because the Coopers were too wide and that you would have preferred to stay with Coopers

    But if people listened to fact and reason, they couldn't spread rumors and lies to hate on, and that's no fun apparently.
    Really, they just need to listen but like you said, that would prevent them from hating and there's no fun in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    What a dick, must have had an uncledaddy growing up!
    As much as you love Coopers, anyone can see that you like to change it up with tires every now and then.
    Yup, we like to change things up and really, we were just glad that Mel had something available that could help us out.

  9. #1699
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    52,031
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    New slogan, "More than just a Jeep, it's a WEyalife"

  10. #1700
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,278
    That guy would know about sucking dick more than most people here.

    IMG_7986.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS