The NuKizer 715 Jeep Truck Concept

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about any of you but as much as I liked the Gladiator, the JT, the J8 or any of the other JK like trucks that have come out over the past few years, the one thing that always bugged me about them is that ultimately, they were in effect - just another JK with a pick-up bed thrown on the back. Not that there's anything wrong with that per se, I've just been wanting to see Jeep come out with something that was more truck than JK Wrangler and fortuantely, they've started to do just that. Thanks to the awesome work of Mark Allen, the Mopar Underground released the gorgeous Jeep J12 Pick-Up at the 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari and a years before that, they released the awesome, NuKizer 715! Along with the J12, the NuKizer 715 is by far one of the most beautiful concept trucks that have come out of the Mopar Underground, bar none. Here are a few photos that we took of it at SEMA and Moab. I hope you enjoy.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Wow that is one BEAUTIFUL truck! Nice attention to detail! I really like the tire storage in the bed of the truck!:clap2:

Top Bottom