Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SEMA Jeep JK Wrangler Mopar Mojo

Nothing but a Thing nmwranglerx's Avatar
    Nice looking jeep. The Mopar Sandtrooper is still my favorite though
    "all roads lead somewhere" -anonymous

God I want those fenders! I really hope they put them up for sale.

Knows a Thing or Two Shadow's_Jeep's Avatar
    This is a nice looking Jeep.

Sent from my QMV7B using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeepers_Creepers/Flame Red 09 JK Wrangler X Unlimited
    Rough Country 2.5" Coil Lift kit.
    16 Renegade Latitude 4x4 Omaha Orange

Interesting that Jeep chose to use a Teraflex HD Hinged Carrier.

DSC_86411-494x329.jpg

the fenders are made by Wild Boar, they offer them now in fiberglass but will be available in poly soon

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
    If you compare this to the pics of Mopar's Maximum Performance, the Maximum Performance doesn't look like it has the same indent by the rear doors. Maybe Mojo has an earlier version of the prototype fenders? Or, maybe that's just how they are going to make the paintable metal ones? Either way, it doesn't look like they changed any of the fenders since the Easter Safari.

Also, anyone know what happened to the Level Red? Seems odd that they would have left the two door behind.
    those are the same fenders, zoom in on the Max pic and you'll see the indent. the ones on the max perf must be the polyurethane version, the others are probably the current fiberglass version.

wonder if wild boar has a deal with mopar or they just outfitted the jeeps

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    the fenders are made by Wild Boar, they offer them now in fiberglass but will be available in poly soon
    Where did you hear this? From what I have heard, they ARE "OEM" mopar, and they were "thinking" about putting them into production. They function and mount just like OEMs, using OEM clips and not bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    Where did you hear this? From what I have heard, they ARE "OEM" mopar, and they were "thinking" about putting them into production. They function and mount just like OEMs, using OEM clips and not bolts.
    go to the wild boar site - they have them listed on the home page under the products link

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    go to the wild boar site - they have them listed on the home page under the products link
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=398713
    They look similar but Im pretty sure they are not WB.

Loading please wait....
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
    I wouldn't be surprised if the fenders are made by Wild Boar and sold through MOPAR. MOPAR already sells a bunch of things by other companies as their own (Teraflex lift kits, AEV power dome hoods, etc). And from looking at Wild Boar's website, even if they aren't the same fenders, theirs aren't being sold yet (or at least, they aren't in their online store from what I can see).

http://www.wildboarproducts.com/fenders.php

Also, the fenders on the Wild Boar site don't have the indent by the rear doors (edit - the Maximum Performance Jeep does look like there is a slight cut out on the inside edge that is just enough to let the door clear it, but it doesn't go all the way to the outside edge like the fenders on Mojo). The only indent is for the gas cap. So like I said before, I'm pretty sure Mojo must have an earlier prototype of the fenders. All the better, since it's a much cleaner and more OEM look without the extra indent.

Anyone know what the price tag on these will run? If they can let you fit 35" tires with no lift and just a spacer as advertised, then I'd want set of the poly fenders.
    Last edited by Wardell; 11-10-2014 at 05:04 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast