2014 SEMA Jeep JK Wrangler Mopar Mojo

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Jeep Wrangler Mojo was one of two JK's that Mopar brought out to the 2014 SEMA Show. This orange Jeep featured a 2" lift, shorty bumpers and really nice but still prototype "flattop fenders". Of course, these new fenders were a real eye catcher and something that I think will sell really well.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here are some shots of the new flattop fenders that show just how much higher they are on the body over stock.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

New Mopar beadlock wheels
main.php

JamesWyatt

Nice, tastefully done rig. Anyone know if there a commercial source for the tan roll bar covers and matching tarp-top?

samIam007

I think they did very well with this one. I am feeling the wheels and the fenders are awesome. I am not sure how I feel about the topo map on the hood and grille.

Wardell

This is one of the best looking JKs I've seen from this years SEMA. I love the idea of the highline fenders. The rear fender looks pretty wonky where it meets the door though.

If you compare this to the pics of Mopar's Maximum Performance, the Maximum Performance doesn't look like it has the same indent by the rear doors. Maybe Mojo has an earlier version of the prototype fenders? Or, maybe that's just how they are going to make the paintable metal ones? Either way, it doesn't look like they changed any of the fenders since the Easter Safari.

Also, anyone know what happened to the Level Red? Seems odd that they would have left the two door behind.

Top Bottom