Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SEMA Rugged Ridge Tan Camo Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

2014 SEMA Rugged Ridge Tan Camo Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

There are few companies that have more Jeeps on display at the 2014 SEMA Show than Rugged Ridge and this 4-Door Unlimited with a tan camp scheme was at their booth complete with a host of new products. The most prominent of these was the new "Stylized Grille" which has an angry look to the head lights, deep brow and a variety of screens with different prints (military star, American flag, skull and cross bones, shark teeth, etc) to choose from. It also featured new rocker panel body armor designed to hide the pinch seam. And, last but not least, this JK also had a new tire carrier that's similar to the TeraFlex design. Check it out.

DSC04059.jpg

DSC04060.jpg

DSC04062.jpg

DSC04064.jpg

DSC04065.jpg

DSC04066.jpg

DSC04067.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

DSC04074.jpg

DSC04075.jpg

DSC04077.jpg

DSC04078.jpg

DSC04088.jpg

DSC04089.jpg

DSC04090.jpg

DSC04091.jpg

This JK also had their multi mount, new windshield LED bar that allows for 3 bars, a new exhaust system and actually had a super charger under the hood.

DSC04132.jpg

DSC04137.jpg

DSC04138.jpg

DSC04143.jpg

-
    I like the look of this Jeep. This is something that the average person can do.

Looks like you can get hung up on the rockers.
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Eddie, what do you think of there products (Rugged Ridge)
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

Looks like a sweet rig if they would have left the grill alone! And I still dont like the flares with the grooves/slots or whatever in them. I prefer a smooth, clean look. Otherwise, very nice rig!
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Fresh Catch
    anyone knows if that tire carrier is any good ?

...should have changed my nick to budgetbuild or something heheheh

Looks great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast