I'm just here to PIMP my Instagram Jeep Page

For all of you jeepers who have instagrams check out my account for some great jeep p

[photo attachment removed]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ready for it.........

Welcome to Wayalife!
:standing wave:

Please do not redirect people to obtain traffic at other sites or social media pages.

Last edited:

TheDuff

There is a thread floating around where you post your instagram name and people can then look you up and add if they choose. :beer:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

spinuck

Guessing most folks here will suggest just trimming the factory flares.

That, and staying away from Smittybilt

TheDuff

Hard to tell if he is an idiot or just persistent :p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Can someone explain to me.....do you make money by having lots of people view your instagram page or something? I can understand pimping a business on forums, but instagram? Does someone get something by having lots of people look at some photos?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can someone explain to me.....do you make money by having lots of people view your instagram page or something? I can understand pimping a business on forums, but instagram? Does someone get something by having lots of people look at some photos?

i could be the same thing as twitter where after a certain amount of followers you get more exposure when searching for stuff trending and the like. :idontknow:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
i could be the same thing as twitter where after a certain amount of followers you get more exposure when searching for stuff trending and the like. :idontknow:

So basically its just e-popularity right? They can brag to their fake facebook friends about how many fake instagram friends they have. Got it. Seems legit.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So basically its just e-popularity right? They can brag to their fake facebook friends about how many fake instagram friends they have. Got it. Seems legit.

like i said im not sure but it could be. for all i know it could be like youtube where enough followers or videos posted allows you to get paid by them. im sure google will tell us how to get paid via instgram lol

StrizzyChris

Many people use websites, facebook pages, twitter, instagram, etc as a marketing tool for their interest in a business or its profits.

Top Bottom