• Rock Krawler

0 0%
  • Other

17 85.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Hard Rock on it's way need help with lift option

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by armergedon007 View Post
    What will the jeep be used for? DD with occasional trail use? Full time toy? Or half and half? Do you plan to play in the rocks or stay on moderate trails? For my uses, the AEV 2.5 worked because I DD my rig with occasional trail running, 80%-20% or 90%-10%. If you plan to tackle harder trails with tons of crawling over crazy boulders then there are much better options out there that offer better articulation and clearance.
    This is my DD! I might and thats a BIG might take it the the super lift off road park in Little Rock once or twice a year and I would stick to the level 1 and 2 stuff.... Maybe a "easy" level 3.

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by hasten3 View Post
    I just got my 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock two weeks ago and after using AEV 3.5" and 35's on my 2011 and 2012, I decide to try the AEV 2.5" ($959) and 35's on this one and I could not be happier. Drives great on the highway and very well mannered. Plenty of room for 35's.
    Do you have any pictures?

From what I've heard the EVO plush ride coils are the way to go from members here having experience with various lifts. I have a Rough Country lift and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. However I have upgraded to Rancho RS7000MT shocks and the ride has substantially improved.

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepKeeper View Post
    From what I've heard the EVO plush ride coils are the way to go from members here having experience with various lifts. I have a Rough Country lift and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. However I have upgraded to Rancho RS7000MT shocks and the ride has substantially improved.
    Forgive me for my ignorance but are you saying if I went with the lets just say AEV lift I should buy the EVO plush ride coils to use instead of the coils AEV sends with it?

You should just buy the entire EVO Enforcer lift and be done with it.
    BADAPPLE

2011 Wrangler 2dr with some stuff added!!

-
    I have the 3 inch EVO Plush Rides Coils and run 35x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Love the ride and look.

IMG_0438.jpgIMG_0554.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thechrisjones View Post
    Do you have any pictures?
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416614084.579878.jpg

Here is a quick one in the garage, I haven't taken any others yet
    2016 JKU Mojave Sand Rubicon Hard Rock
    2015 JKU Billet Silver Rubicon Hard Rock
    2012 JKU Black Rubicon
    2011 JKU Silver Rubicon
    2010 JKU Silver Rubicon
    2007 JK Black Rubicon
    2004 TJ Black Rubicon
    2000 TJ Silver
    1990 YJ White

Hooked
    I'm guessing the EVO drag link flip kit is a no brainer!! But what does the $600 dollar EVO spec 2.5 reservoir w/ front relocation upgrade main purpose?

I second the Enforcer however the Kings alone will put you over budget. Perhaps get the enforcer and Bilsteins or Ranchos

-
    Quote Originally Posted by thechrisjones View Post
    I'm guessing the EVO drag link flip kit is a no brainer!! But what does the $600 dollar EVO spec 2.5 reservoir w/ front relocation upgrade main purpose?
    Not quite sure what you are asking in this. The EVO drag link flip is only $299.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast