Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: College jeepers

Knows a Thing or Two bigtrucker52's Avatar

College jeepers

Hey jeepers! I will be attending the university of memphis next year. I plan to major in mechanical engineering and possibly computer engineering. Are there any other jeepers on the forum currently attending college or about to start next year like myself?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418845545.277959.jpg

'08 jk completely stock

Well I'm on my way out of college now got my jeep freshman year. Graduating in May from Penn State ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418846754.901797.jpg

-
    I believe there is a thread about this or close too this. I think it is 20 something jeepers.

Congrats on going off to college. Make the best of it and have a blast. After college you will have to get a real job so enjoy the time you have, oh yeah get good grades.

Congrats on starting school man! I'm finishing up paramedic school right now and plan on continuing classes afterwards. Got my jeep bone stock about a year and half ago and do stuff to it whenever I can afford to. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418849619.488329.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418849641.123831.jpg

Haha Cameron, I might be joining you

Quote Originally Posted by Rubizon View Post
    Congrats on starting school man! I'm finishing up paramedic school right now and plan on continuing classes afterwards. Got my jeep bone stock about a year and half ago and do stuff to it whenever I can
    Paramedic school is a bi$&h. I finished 2 years ago! Are you wanting to do Fire or EMS?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418851465.567421.jpg

College jeepers

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Paramedic school is a bi$&h. I finished 2 years ago! Are you wanting to do Fire or EMS?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418851465.567421.jpg
    Ya it was! I'm waiting for my internship right now. Finished clinicals in Oakland a couple months back.

Fire is the ultimate goal, although I do love the EMS side of the job. I'm currently working as a volunteer firefighter and an EMT on a BLS ambulance.

I just finished my first semester and still have no idea what I want to do... Haha

Caught the Bug rolando_calrissian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtrucker52 View Post
    Hey jeepers! I will be attending the university of memphis next year. I plan to major in mechanical engineering and possibly computer engineering. Are there any other jeepers on the forum currently attending college or about to start next year like myself?

'08 jk completely stock
    Graduated June '13 in electrical engineering (extremely close in curriculum to computer), but started as mechanical out of high school. It's an incredible journey to take on no matter what discipline you decide on, though. And the possibilities for your career path are seemingly endless. Plus you'll get to work on really cool tech and get paid a decent salary for it!

Knows a Thing or Two bigtrucker52's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan__howell View Post
    Haha Cameron, I might be joining you
    Whatup Brian? I didn't know you were on the forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast