College jeepers

tgreenwood

I was going to school and training to be a firefighter. I graduated from the fire academy and then worked as an EMT for awhile. I had a pretty bad back injury so I'm back in school for nursing. Let the "Meet the Parents" jokes begin now...but here's my jeep and I absolutely love it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419275406.967100.jpg

seanb123

I was going to school and training to be a firefighter. I graduated from the fire academy and then worked as an EMT for awhile. I had a pretty bad back injury so I'm back in school for nursing. Let the "Meet the Parents" jokes begin now...but here's my jeep and I absolutely love it. View attachment 115931

Artic has to be my favorite jeep special edition and also my favorite jeep ever

Last edited:
I was going to school and training to be a firefighter. I graduated from the fire academy and then worked as an EMT for awhile. I had a pretty bad back injury so I'm back in school for nursing. Let the "Meet the Parents" jokes begin now...but here's my jeep and I absolutely love it. View attachment 115931

I have a couple friends whom are nurses. They make decent money but it's a very demanding job.

I thought about it before pa school. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubizon

Working as an EMT Right now and one of my best friends is a nurse. He living very comfortably now. Got a job in a trauma center right out of school.

Mastermind

My name is Stephen, I am an Aviation Technology major here in Denver. I'm on the older end of my college attendee peers due to focusing on getting my wife through Medical school. She's graduating this semester, so I can now focus on finishing my degree and flying corporate.

IMG_1964.jpg

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
My name is Stephen, I am an Aviation Technology major here in Denver. I'm on the older end of my college attendee peers due to focusing on getting my wife through Medical school. She's graduating this semester, so I can now focus on finishing my degree and flying corporate.

View attachment 118904

He Stephen! Welcome and if you ever get to the SF Bay Area let me know and we can chat Jeep and aviation!

-Morgan

Mastermind

He Stephen! Welcome and if you ever get to the SF Bay Area let me know and we can chat Jeep and aviation!

-Morgan

Funny you mention that... The San Fransisco residency program is in the top two of programs. We'll know in March where we are going after Match Day.

Top Bottom