2012 SEMA Mopar Sand Trooper Concept 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know there's been a lot of buzz surrounding this bad ass concept JK from Mopar and, I'm happy to provide you with some hi-res pics of it. I'll try to get even more later this evening. Enjoy :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

More pics on Page 3

hneiper

Those beadlocks are pretty sick looking. And the front bumper/stinger looks like a copy of the EVO 1/4 pounder and stinger.

epiccosmo

And the front bumper/stinger looks like a copy of the EVO 1/4 pounder and stinger.

I'm pretty sure thats because it is. If you look at the next to last picture you will see a Jeep in the back ground running the evo tire carrier. Very interesting!

epiccosmo

Man, I was just too slow with all the other people hoping in there before me! I have to say its a good looking Jeep and has such a wide range of products on it.

Only thing they don't say that is on it is the type of lift.....

Robar

The Enforcer
That's way cool.

Man, I was just too slow with all the other people hoping in there before me! I have to say its a good looking Jeep and has such a wide range of products on it.

Only thing they don't say that is on it is the type of lift.....
I bet there is not lift. Just the Portal Axles.

Big-T

That's a really cool Concept JK, was there any info as too, or if it will be put into production?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Big-T said:
That's a really cool Concept JK, was there any info as too, or if it will be put into production?

It's in the mopar accessories, so the parts might be available from Mopar

MTG

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:
nope, it's an EVO mfg bumper. Mopar has a trend of owning the stuff that gets bolted onto their vehicles.

It's a debadged EVO 1/4 pounder.

Anyone know what the deal is with the four round holes in it?

redman333

epiccosmo said:
Has to be some sort of lift. It's running fox shocks. Even with the portal axles and flat fenders I would think it would be hard to run 42's without something.

Those portal axle add something like 4-5" of lift plus flat fenders would be enough.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Has to be some sort of lift. It's running fox shocks. Even with the portal axles and flat fenders I would think it would be hard to run 42's without something.

nope, it's running stock coils. the portals give it 5" of lift just by being there.

epiccosmo

are those jw speaker headlights? and anyone know how much the portal axles go for?

I was wondering the same thing about the headlights! Too tough to tell from the angle.

The front axle is $12,500 and the rear is $11,000. Search "Mopar Portal Axles" and click on the allpar link. This is the best breakdown I have seen for the exact same set that seems to be on this Jeep.

Top Bottom