When it Rains - it Pours

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Between the holidays, working on the JK-Experience videos and still trying to get some work done in between, the last 3 months have been hell in that I simply haven't had a chance to work on any of my Jeeps. And I should say, they've just let me know as much. When it rains - it pours and 3 of my 4 Jeeps are in the garage.

The first out was Moby who developed a temp sensor issue.

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

You can follow Moby's progress here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?6765-It-s-Time-to-SUPERSIZE-Moby-MoTech-6-2L-LS-Jeep-Motor-Swap

Being that I still had other Jeeps, I parked him and started driving Rubicat around until she developed a bad leak at the steering box.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

You can follow Rubicat's progress here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24025-PSC-Delphi-Steering-Box-Leak

Fortunately, we have Plan-C and so I started driving it until I saw found this just yesterday.

IMG_0196.jpg

You can follow Plan-C's progress here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11287-Plan-C-The-WAYALIFE-XJ-Build-Thread

I think this is the first time we've had a full house of sick patients :shock:

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Now I just have to figure out which one will be the quickest and easiest to fix :crazyeyes:

jhires

Sounds like you have a JK with an LS swap, a JK with a power steering box, and an XJ... :D

All kidding aside, hope you have them all back on the road/trail soon.

Jesse

Man that sucks - However by the looks of your awesome garage and whats parked it in it - maybe not the worst of problems to have ;) Wishing all your patients a speedy recovery :beer:

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Well, it is flu season. :crazyeyes: Looks like the family has high fever or runny noses. Hope you can nurse them back to good health soon. :yup:

I would start with the XJ as it seems to be a hose replacement.

Then move to Rubicat and tighten all the b-nuts.

Cannot help with Moby. Sorry

thardy

Banned
Sorry to hear that Eddie! We definitely appreciate all of the hard work you and Cindy do for the Wayalife family.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I would start with the XJ as it seems to be a hose replacement.

Then move to Rubicat and tighten all the b-nuts.

Cannot help with Moby. Sorry

X2 on what Canvas said I would start on Plan C first then move to Rubicat and Moby last

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear, but curious... Does that mean Rusty gets to come out and play?

I'll second that. Rusty may be long in the tooth, but he's still got life in him.
My mom always said bad things always come in threes, so I'm thinkin' Rusty's good to go for awhile.
All the best!:yup:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear.....sucks to have so many ill kids at once. Renegade time? Hope for speedy recovery, XJ seems easiest to fix....but sometimes these things turn out to be not so easy.

Dustless

Sorry to hear about all your sick jeeps! Though I have to say I know the feeling with the XJ, I just had to replace my fuel pump

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First to make it out of the infirmary and just in the nick of time...

IMG_2933.jpg

Off to the Hammers :thumb:

Top Bottom