Tummy Tuck on a JK??

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! Some dude was telling me he is getting one done on his JK and everyone knows about them... this was the first I have heard of it... I thought he was full of bull S@#$%

Probably had a pirate sticker on his JK too. :crazyeyes:

hillybilly

I saw a coil over package with a "flat belly" mod a while back from a fairly common company for... 14+ grand! Think I'll just live with my fat belly :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys! Some dude was telling me he is getting one done on his JK and everyone knows about them... this was the first I have heard of it... I thought he was full of bull S@#$%

Unlike the TJ before which had a very low hanging belly skid that held up the transmission/t-case and could benefit from a "tuck" up, the JK does not have anything like this. In fact, even if you were to tuck the transmission cross member up, your gas tank would still be the lowest thing hanging under your Jeep and, unless you get a new tank that is smaller, there's no helping it. And really, the JK simply doesn't need it. Whoever you were talking to is just a moron who's still stuck on obsolete ideas.

Probably had a pirate sticker on his JK too. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Now that's funny!!

Top Bottom