2012 SEMA eBay Built Show Unveiling

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few shots from yesterday's unveiling of Off Road Evolutions eBay one which was one of 4 vehicles featured on the Built for eBay online series...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

GCM 2

Lost my chance ;(

For starters EBay1 is my absolutely favorite build that Off Road Evolution has done to date.......now here is the part that makes me want to choke my wife (yes, literally). We are at the shop visiting Mel and Lisa (dropping my JK off too) and EBay1 is there. The bidding is complete and it now has an owner, my wife asks Lisa what it went for and she tells my wife. My wife's words to me verbatim- "that's all it sold for, we should have bid $1000 more to win the bid. That is the most badass vehicle I have ever seen. I can't believe you didn't buy this for us". I wanted to shoot myself in the face. :doh: I give up........

rfoust

I just spent a hundred grand in my head. That's gotta be the most badass jeep i've seen. And I totally want it. Can't imagine how much $ it would take to do that though.

Antisimplistic

You the owner? Congrats! It's a beautiful ride!

Yes, happy to say I am. All the credit goes to Mel and his great team at ORE / EVO Mfg!
It's being trailered back to his shop now for some final touches. I expect to meet it out there sometime before the end of the year or early next to break it in with the SoCal crew before having it trailered to the east coast. Meanwhile you will likely see it at events around the country in conjunction with some things we're working on together.

GCM 2

Yes, happy to say I am. All the credit goes to Mel and his great team at ORE / EVO Mfg!
It's being trailered back to his shop now for some final touches. I expect to meet it out there sometime before the end of the year or early next to break it in with the SoCal crew before having it trailered to the east coast. Meanwhile you will likely see it at events around the country in conjunction with some things we're working on together.

Congratulations on having the winning bid! That's just a fantastic vehicle you own :thumb:

Hightower

The lottery in Canada was $100 million this week and had i won my second phone call would have been to Mel, Lisa and Jake let the build begin. :brows::brows: But I didnt win :mad: maybe next week. :yup:.

Space Monkey

Are those Phase 6 Trucklites? If so...Why? Phase 7 or JW Speaker...I mean Phase 6 headlights are so old and terrible, how did you even get them?

Top Bottom