Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 SEMA GME GX300 CB Radio

2012 SEMA GME GX300 CB Radio

At the 2012 SEMA Show, TJM had a variety of cool products on display and one of which was this nice little CB radio called the GME GX300. Coming complete with coax cable and an antenna tuned for the radio, this CB radio aims to not only be afforadable, but installable in a JK. Unlike most CB radios available today, the GME GX300 is small and more importantly, slim, making it easier to install just about anywhere on a JK. On 07-10 JK, I can easily see this radio being installed above the rear view mirror, on top of the center stack or, if you have an automatic, down in front of the shifter. Here are some shots of what it looks like...

Here you can see how thin it really is as well as it's forward facing speaker...

Caught the Bug
    Any idea when they will release this? I need a CB

Fresh Catch
    oh man I would LOVE to stick that right below my HAM faceplate on the mic mount beside my stereo!
    image-1767405286.jpg

Waits patiently
    --
    K6JPE
    2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    SoCal

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    i wonder how good these work...
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Fresh Catch
    did they give any indication of retail price? ... I might give up my handheld for that ....

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
    i wonder how good these work...
    i would be interested to know as well. not that i don't like my cobra but, i may have to get one and test it out just to know for sure.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    no definitive release date had been given but the price point is supposed to be about $150.
    Awesome ... thanks!

This is one to consider for sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast