2012 SEMA ARB White 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ARB came out to the 2012 SEMA Show with a cool new stubby front bumper and some nice new IPF LED lights. At about $700 a piece, they are on the pricey side but, they do look good. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

trail_breaker

OMG This thing is cool. I need details!! Tires, wheels, lift... Mine is a bone stock white Rubi and this thing gives me ideas.

JKU EXTREME

I can't find those drawers for sale anywhere, I've been searching for atleast 45 minutes. I love them though, I also love the fact that they have the ARB fridge, naturally, near flush with the back seats. If anybody finds a website with the prices please let me know. This might solve my need of storage dilema.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I can't find those drawers for sale anywhere, I've been searching for atleast 45 minutes. I love them though, I also love the fact that they have the ARB fridge, naturally, near flush with the back seats. If anybody finds a website with the prices please let me know. This might solve my need of storage dilema.

I thought I saw something in this years sema threads about them again, but not 100% sure.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I believe those front lights are the same ones I saw on the Wild West JKX 10A Jeep.......they rock :rock:

Woodrow

image.jpg

Top Bottom