2012 SEMA TeraFlex 4-Door White Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
TeraFlex dressed up their all white 4-Door JK as a Trail Support vehicle. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Last but not least, the all new TeraFlex 30...

main.php

GCM 2

As always with Teraflex, another cool looking jeep. I actually like that front bumper in white a lot, very clean looking! Just so happens I have that same one in black sitting in the garage collecting dust :doh: Need to donate the darn thing to a needy jeeper :cheesy:

coolstory

As always with Teraflex, another cool looking jeep. I actually like that front bumper in white a lot, very clean looking! Just so happens I have that same one in black sitting in the garage collecting dust :doh: Need to donate the darn thing to a needy jeeper :cheesy:

:standing wave:

J-S

Over here!!!!!:D

amel22

help me out lol im new to the game i just started 3 months ago and im only 22 years old:clap2:

GCM 2

Haha! I guess I will have to start cleaning out my garage if I get home :( I'm on the road until 18 Nov. I guess I should say on the island, Hawaii until the 18th

Top Bottom