Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,397 of 1397

Thread: Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Can’t wait to see this project in motion! Sounds like an awesome build!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No a/c🤯!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    No a/c🤯!

Right? In Georgia no less! Sorry Grubby - I've been in Georgia in the middle of Summer - you can have it - it's fucking miserable. Only place I've been to more miserably humid was Columbia SC in July/August. That place is Hell, plain and simple. They should hand out pitchforks to all the residents to poke all the tourists to complete the illusion...
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubbicon View Post
    Oh I definitely still am but getting tired of it. Im ready build another rig thats a lot better of a trail rig but also as the parts and ability to take a beat down like my buggy then drive around town if I please. Im sure Ill have another buggy one day but my plan for the JL isnt far off at all other then its appearance

I have to ask. What makes you think the JL will handle what you put it through, better than your old JK?

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Right? In Georgia no less! Sorry Grubby - I've been in Georgia in the middle of Summer - you can have it - it's fucking miserable. Only place I've been to more miserably humid was Columbia SC in July/August. That place is Hell, plain and simple. They should hand out pitchforks to all the residents to poke all the tourists to complete the illusion...
    Here is out I looked at it I got it as mainly an a offroad rig and by the time im done wont have a top anymore. Same affect is wheeling my old CJ or my buggy. Plus my dad always said you cant be cool and comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    I have to ask. What makes you think the JL will handle what you put it through, better than your old JK?

I wanted to go to a 2dr because i never did really like the 4dr plus by the time im dont not much JL left but the appearance

Last edited by Grubbicon; 06-01-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Can't wait to see this build!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Man I’m down in south Alabama in the corner of FL and GA. The heat index is already in the 100s with crazy humidity. I can’t do without A/C. It’s hard to ride without roof and doors most days. You don’t have to worry about the rain, just try not die seating at a red light.

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140