Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Grubbicon

Man, this is a super bad ass ride.:thumb::thumb: What's next? Mondo motor?:yup:

Next for me is gonna be axles. My dad is in the process of building a shop and when he is done im gonna abuse my resources and build a 14bolt for the rear and then with the money I save from putting a 14bolt in the rear I will most likely put a PR60 in the front.

Grubbicon

Well didnt get a chance to work on it this weekend but I couldnt stand it anymore I had to get a preview. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425936542.887664.jpg

Grubbicon

Went and picked up my EVO fascia from the powdercoater earlier. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426541640.250981.jpg Also for those of you that have a fascia and dring mounts how much did you cut off the end of the frame?

Grubbicon

Painted the gauges and vents today. I have wanted to do it for a long time now and finally got around to it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426810436.243768.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426810443.706917.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426810450.703897.jpg

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
looks good, any chance i could get a better view of your sticker on your cage side plates?

Grubbicon

looks good, any chance i could get a better view of your sticker on your cage side plates?

Here it is ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426811560.943107.jpg A while back a friend and I had the idea for it and since he had a printer to make it we printed it to see how it would look. If yall do not want this sticker out there on my rig I will gladly pull it off.

thardy

Banned
I was just wondering if you asked Eddie if he was cool with making your own Wayalife logo?

Frank, I was actually the one that made the design, and yes, I dd get permission from Eddie before doing so. Even sent them to him to ensure that he would be ok with it being made. I was going to use this one on my Jeep but decided to go with a different option, so I gave this one to Scott to see how it would look in that location. If Eddie would like for it to be removed, we will gladly do so. Definitely don't mean any harm by it nor are we trying to gain anything off of Eddie and the Wayalife brand.

Grubbicon

Like Trevor said we didnt mean to start something with these and would gladly get rid of it if that is wanted.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Frank, I was actually the one that made the design, and yes, I dd get permission from Eddie before doing so. Even sent them to him to ensure that he would be ok with it being made. I was going to use this one on my Jeep but decided to go with a different option, so I gave this one to Scott to see how it would look in that location. If Eddie would like for it to be removed, we will gladly do so. Definitely don't mean any harm by it nor are we trying to gain anything off of Eddie and the Wayalife brand.

Thanks for replying. Eddie said he was good with it, glad to see you checked before making them. :thumb:

Seems like that should be the end of the discussion.

Is that how it works? :thinking:

thardy

Banned
Thanks for replying. Eddie said he was good with it, glad to see you checked before making them. :thumb:

Wouldn't have dreamt of it without asking. Sometimes it's best to ask forgiveness but for this type situation, always best to ask permission.

Grubbicon

This doesnt really go with the jeep but i figured id through this up here. I have been wanted to get a old Toyota to have has a beater and finally got one. Its a 1988 Toyota Pickup ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427595202.186784.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427595209.696298.jpg and of course only had it about a hour and it was already in the yard ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427595237.161551.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427595244.621749.jpg

Top Bottom