Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Lands Initiative in Utah: Bad News for Moab

Public Lands Initiative in Utah: Bad News for Moab

I hope that people in Utah understand just how negatively this would impact the economy. They better make a stand now.

http://fox13now.com/2015/03/17/possi...sparks-debate/

The environmentalists never give up, take take take. They'd all be happy if the great beauty this country offers was only viewable by foot or in pictures.

Glad I'll be able to get in there and see it before they close it off.

I have never been to Moab. It has always been a dream of mine and the wife and I were planning a possible trip next year, which has been postponed about 3-4 years due to an overseas assignment. I pray nothing comes of it, but I better get there before all of our land becomes postcards of places we were once able to enjoy.
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

-
    Quote Originally Posted by sitruc View Post
    The environmentalists never give up, take take take. They'd all be happy if the great beauty this country offers was only viewable by foot or in pictures.
    Cannot take pictures without a permit. Oh and the flash you use disturbs the migrating army ants and your camera uses fossil fuel to charge.

I'm really hoping that this is one of those issues that actually never gets any real traction (see what I did there) in the legislature but crazier things have happened.

I wonder how the 47% lost rev & higher unemployment it will cause better health?

This is ridiculous at best!! I wish to someday go to Moab and see these things and these full retards are ruining things for everyone! How in the world have they managed to get so much power in today's society?!

Sick. I'm getting fed up with these n'er-do-wells dictating how we should live our lives.

Anyone heard about the power of FEMA to take peoples personnal vehicles away in a national emergency? One good way to keep the sheep on the roads is to take away off-road vehicles...can't get around the barricades.
    Tennessee Valley Offroaders (YouTube)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast