Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SEMA 2012 TJM Pro Locker

  1. #1
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,990

    Cool SEMA 2012 TJM Pro Locker

    While the Pro Locker by TJM isn't anything new per se, it is something that should soon be more widely available for the Jeep JK Wrangler Dana 30 and 44 axles. From all that I've seen of it, I'd have to say that it's definitely worth at hard look and definitely a contender against the ARB. While it too uses air, the operation of it is different and may even be more solid. Check it out...








  2. #2
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    9
    Why would this more solid than Arb? Any news on prices?

  3. #3
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,990
    Quote Originally Posted by nkijkuit View Post
    Why would this more solid than Arb? Any news on prices?
    never said it would be "more solid", just that it would be a contender. more info can be found here:

    http://www.tjmparramatta.com.au/tjm-pro-locker.html

  4. #4
    Fresh Catch Kapica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Osprey, Fl
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    While the Pro Locker by TJM isn't anything new per se, it is something that should soon be more widely available for the Jeep JK Wrangler Dana 30 and 44 axles. From all that I've seen of it, I'd have to say that it's definitely worth at hard look and definitely a contender against the ARB. While it too uses air, the operation of it is different and may even be more solid. Check it out...








    I am currently in the market for lockers and i havent heard much on people running these. Does anyone have any experience with the tjm lockers?
    Tipsy off this soda pop.

  5. #5
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapica View Post
    I am currently in the market for lockers and i havent heard much on people running these. Does anyone have any experience with the tjm lockers?
    How did you even find this thread? It’s five years old.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch Kapica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Osprey, Fl
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    How did you even find this thread? It’s five years old.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    LOL! My friend just told me about these so I looked through here to see if anyone ran them. This was the only thing i could find.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Tipsy off this soda pop.

  7. #7
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapica View Post
    LOL! My friend just told me about these so I looked through here to see if anyone ran them. This was the only thing i could find.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That should tell you everything you need to know.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  8. #8
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    27,349
    Cheech Marin would love that gold color though.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  9. #9
    Fresh Catch Kapica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Osprey, Fl
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    That should tell you everything you need to know.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Good point
    Tipsy off this soda pop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS