Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefighter and Law Enforcement Wayalifers! The Official Public safety Wayalife thread

I was a firefighter/emt before I joined the navy. I can't wait till I can go back to it, but here is what I missed out on last night.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427679221.886566.jpg

Nothing but a Thing Fir-na-tine's Avatar
    I've watched "Burn" several times.......I've got nothing but respect for Detroit Fire........Keep fighting the good fight and stay safe out there brother.

~Woodrow~

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir-na-tine View Post
    I've watched "Burn" several times.......I've got nothing but respect for Detroit Fire........Keep fighting the good fight and stay safe out there brother.

~Woodrow~
    Thank you Brother.............. The best Damn job period. When I get some time I will post up some pics.. Be safe to all FIRST RESPONDERS...

Fresh Catch
    Cant wait for summer

Quote Originally Posted by bdavid View Post
    Cant wait for summer
    Screw being a firefighter in the summertime in Texas (so like half the year). Too fucking hot for fires.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
    Screw being a firefighter in the summertime in Texas (so like half the year). Too fucking hot for fires.
    Amen to that!

(And salvage,overhaul,EMS runs, and outdoor training)

Quote Originally Posted by bdavid View Post
    Thank you Brother.............. The best Damn job period. When I get some time I will post up some pics.. Be safe to all FIRST RESPONDERS...
    Would love to see some shared pictures from a Detroit fireman. Awesome!!

I've also seen the movie quite a lot, as well as all the men in my house. Nothing for respect for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    Amen to that!

(And salvage,overhaul,EMS runs, and outdoor training)
    Pretty much anything in bunker gear blows june-october.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427686904.483330.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427687102.295974.jpg
    Been an EMT now for a couple years now I am in the middle of my paramedic internship. Also been a volunteer firefighter for a year n a half. One of those pics was my first car fire and the other is a part of the district we cover.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast