VIDEO : 2012 SEMA Show Spotlight -- ARB Stubby Bumper, INTENSITY Lights & More

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We got a chance to catch up with Seth Green over at ARB and he gave a run down on some of the new products they were releasing at the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Some of these new products include their all new Stubby Front Bumper, INTENSITY off road driving lights which were engineered in part by Rigid Industries and last but not least, their Outback Storage Modular Roller Drawers. In this short Spotlight video, you’ll get to see them all.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Right on. Not traditionally an ARB product fan but that cargo box is pretty cool. Too bad it comes with the ARB price tag.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I really want one if the drawers, it would be perfect and strong to hold up the frig. Hopefully easier access to the frig as well

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really want one if the drawers, it would be perfect and strong to hold up the frig. Hopefully easier access to the frig as well

i'd really like one too but just one. i'm not ready to ditch my subwoofer just yet. :crazyeyes:

gbanks

Installed the ARB bumper this weekend :D
Thanks to everyone at Northridge4X4, the bumper was very easy to install and is very well made.
Thanks ARB! photoarb2.jpg photoarb3.jpg photoarb4.jpg photoarb5.jpg

Top Bottom